Looking for a cozy, family-friendly place to stay during your vacations? Let us introduce you to Sasquatch Chalet, a beautiful cabin convenient to downtown and with a fabulous mountain view. Perfect for the entire family, this chalet is named after the lure of Sasquatch (aka BigFoot) in Blue Ridge. A fun and lovely vacation awaits when you stay at this beauty.
As you enter the cabin, you’ll be taken aback by the wonderful mix of rustic and modern decor. The living room was made for relaxation. Enjoy moments on the leather couch in front of the fireplace. Watch your favorite movies on the large TV in the family room. Stream music throughout the whole house with the whole house Sonos speaker system. Get ready for fun and games at the pool table in the game room. The possibilities are limitless and endless when you stay here.
The kitchen was made for entertaining. Enjoy a fully-equipped kitchen outfitted with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, cool rustic wood with farmhouse touches, and additional appliances you may need in order to cook that perfect meal. So, post up and watch the chef in action at the Breakfast Bar!
Blue Ridge is all about the beauty of the great outdoors, and Sasquatch Chalet embraces this. Your whole family will love some competitive ping pong action at the outdoor table. After the ping pong action, relax for a spell in the hot tub that accommodates 6. When it is time for dinner and a football game, fire up the gas grill and enjoy some outdoor dining in front of the outdoor wood-burning fireplace, equipped with a 50” Smart TV. Or check out the outdoor dining table with the mountain view! It seats 10! Pack marshmallows for roasting on the firepit.
Sasquatch Chalet also offers the added benefit of being in the gated Black Gum Ridge community where you have exclusive access to the Toccoa River, where you can fish, raft, kayak or picnic a half mile from the cabin’s door!
When you’re ready to rest after a long day of fun in Blue Ridge, the bedroom accommodations (and bathrooms, too) are something to write home about! With deck access in both of the king bedrooms, you’ll be able to enjoy some R&R here after your day of exploration.
Your chalet is also nearby some beautiful spots and activities you can enjoy. So, whether you love hiking in the Aska adventure area or around Lake Blue Ridge, or decide to go fishing on the Toccoa River, or visit the Grumpy Old Men Brewery in downtown Blue Ridge, there is an activity everyone will love.
Experience all of these great amenities and so much more when you stay at Sasquatch Chalet. Book now! Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 10 (2 kings, 4 bunks, queen pull-out)
- Game Room - pool table, PlayStation 3, 65" Smart TV, Sonos sound bar, leather sofa, bean bag chair, coffee table, wet bar, rug, ceiling fan
- Outdoor - covered front porch; main level covered deck, dining table seats 10, 4 rockers; main level covered side deck, stacked stone wood burning fireplace, 50” Smart TV, patio sofa, 2 chairs, coffee table, ceiling fan, rustic wooden dining table with seating for 4, gas grill; lower-level covered deck, ping pong table, hot tub seats 6; upstairs deck, 2 chairs, side table; firepit, 4 Adirondack chairs
- Interior - natural wood, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, oven, custom cabinets, granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 4, kitchen utensils, microwave, coffeemaker
- Dining Room - dining table seats 8, breakfast bar seats 4
- Media - Cable TV service, Whole House Sonos Speaker System, Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), local telephone
- Family Room - leather couch, armchairs, stacked stone wood-burning fireplace, 58” Smart TV, Sonos sound bar, coffee table, side table, rug
- Loft - queen sleeper sofa, Sonos sound bar, books, board games, puzzles, coffee table, side table, lamps, rug, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - upstairs master bedroom, king bed, 40” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, deck access; main level bedroom, king bed, 40” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, rug, ceiling fan, deck access; downstairs bunk room, 4 bunk beds, 40” Smart TV, dresser, night stand, lamp, rug
- Bathroom - upstairs master bath, walk-in shower, soaking tub, granite top double vanity; main level bath, walk-in shower, soaking tub, granite top double vanity; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, granite top vanity
- Child Amenities - Pack ‘n Play, booster seat
- Laundry - washer and dryer on lower level
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin - paved roads to cabin, gravel driveway with exterior security camera in use
- Other cabins nearby are Mountain Bear Lodge and KodaBear