Many Blue Ridge cabin rentals offer a spectacular view, beautiful décor, proximity to town and activities, and all the modern amenities you crave. But not all of them feature all those things plus the space to accommodate 10 people in a wooded mountain hideaway that’s perfect for a couples’ getaway, trip with all your BFFs or a family holiday.
It’s called Above and Beyond, so named because its magnificent setting, spectacular panoramic view, sumptuous comfort, rustically elegant furnishings, impressive architectural detail and lighting are sure to make you feel “above and beyond”. Enjoy the decks at any time of day as the house faces north and there is always a shady spot to enjoy the view.
Located in the Aska Adventure Area four miles from the restaurants and shops of downtown Blue Ridge and the Toccoa River, and five miles from Lake Blue Ridge where you can enjoy boating, fishing or hiking. Also, close to attractions such as Mercier Orchards, horseback riding and zip lining.
The rooms are bright, airy and optimize the view with a wall of windows in the living area, so you can take in the long-range view of the Tennessee and North Carolina mountains, while you kick back in front of a stone gas fireplace and watch the 48” TV, one of six Dish Network-equipped flat screens in the cabin.
The well-appointed kitchen features granite counters, gas oven/stove, stainless steel sink with garbage disposal, icemaker, roaster oven, crockpot, regular coffeemaker and Keurig and other cooking essentials for gourmet cooking. The dining table faces the mountains and seats up to 10. There is seating for 3 at the breakfast bar.
There‘s plenty of seating outdoors on the deck where you can settle into a rocking chair or a porch swing, fire up the gas grill and dine alfresco, warm yourself by the wood-burning fireplace on the screened-in porch, or soak your cares away while enjoying the view from the sunken hot tub, which has room for six.
Each of the four bedrooms has a ceiling fan, TV and top of the line mattress. The main level master features a custom mountain laurel king bed, great view from the sitting area, and a private bath with walk-in shower. There are two upstairs king bedrooms – one is bear-themed décor - that share a full bath with tub/shower. The bedroom on the lower level has a queen bed and double size futon.
The spacious game room features a wet bar, 54” TV with DVD player, Wii, Xbox, game table, air hockey, board games and puzzles, iPod docking station/CD player and laundry area. A wall of windows bring the mountain views inside.
At Above & Beyond small dogs are welcome, so forget the kennel and bring your furry best friend with you and have a great vacation.Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 10 (3 kings, queen, futon)
- Game Room - air hockey, Wii, Xbox, game table seats 4, board games, 54” flat screen TV with DVD player, sofa, coffee table, wet bar
- Outdoor - main level screened in porch, stone wood burning fireplace, seating for 4, coffee table, rug; main level deck, hot tub seats 6, bench, gas grill, dining table seats 6, rocking chairs, bench seating; lower deck, porch swings, dining table seats 4
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, black appliances, custom cabinets, kitchen breakfast bar seats 3, granite countertops, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, roaster oven, coffee maker, Keurig
- Dining Room - table seats 10
- Media - Dish Network, local telephone
- Family Room - sofa, chair, stone gas fireplace, 48” flat screen TV with DVD player, iPod docking station, live edge coffee table, end table
- Bedrooms - main level master, mountain laurel king bed, 32” flat screen TV with DVD player, armoire, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, sitting area, chair, luggage rack; upstairs bedroom, king, 32” flat screen TV, night stands, lamps, chair, ceiling fan, luggage rack; second upstairs bedroom, king bed, 32” flat screen TV, dresser, night stand, lamp, ceiling fan, luggage rack; downstairs bedroom, queen, double futon, 24” flat screen TV with DVD player, night stand, lamp, ceiling fan, luggage rack
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, walk-in shower, granite tops, double sink, vanity; main level half bath; upstairs bathroom, tub/shower combo, granite tops, vanity; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, granite tops, vanity
- Pet friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval, log dog bed (bring your pet blanket), your pet needs to be crated while you’re away from the cabin
- Child Amenities - pack and play crib, indoor tent
- Laundry - washer and dryer downstairs
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved roads to cabin, gravel driveway