Choosing a Blue Ridge mountain cabin rental can be bewildering when there are so many fabulous options, each with a great location, wonderful ambience, and a picture postcard view. Many of them will be just what you’re looking for, but they’re just not large enough to accommodate your whole family or group of friends. That’s why Bearway to Heaven is so ideal. This spacious mountain showplace offers everything you crave, with room for everyone you love.
Perched on a forested hillside with an absolutely breathtaking view of the lush green mountains in the distance and Lake Blue Ridge shimmering below, this magnificent log home is surrounded by the glory of nature, and close to all the outdoor activities that the Aska Adventure Area has to offer. Inside, its cathedral ceilings and huge windows let in light, create an open and airy feel, and maximize the view. Sunrises are especially spectacular!
Tastefully decorated with comfortable furniture that invites you to kick back and relax, with ceiling fans providing a cooling breeze, the cabin has a warm and cozy ambiance that makes you feel at home from the moment you enter.
The main floor family room is the place to gather and relax in front of the stone gas fireplace to watch the DISH Network-equipped 49” TV. Downstairs, the rec room is another great place to hang out, with board games and a 50” TV for your entertainment pleasure. When it’s time for meals, you’ll find everything you need to cook for and serve a crowd in the fully-stocked kitchen, which has an electric stove and oven, refrigerator with icemaker, a crockpot, drip and Keurig coffeemakers, and plenty of cabinets. The dining table has room for six, plus four at the kitchen counter.
Or you can fire up the gas grill and dine under the stars out on the deck, where the picnic table seats 4. You can take in the view from a rocking chair or roast marshmallows over the fire pit, which has five colorful Adirondack chairs encircling it. Or just enjoy the night soaking in the hot tub under the stars.
After the day’s activities, you’ll slumber in comfort in one of five comfortable bedrooms, each with luxurious bedding and a unique quilt. The upstairs master bedroom has a king bed, private porch, 43” TV, and a private bath with dual sinks, a jetted tub, and a walk-in shower. The two main level bedrooms have queen beds, and one has deck access. So does one of the downstairs bedrooms, which has a king bed. The second downstairs bedroom has full-size bunk beds, perfect for kids. Both the main level and downstairs bathrooms feature a tub and shower combo.
Other amenities include a washer/dryer, and for your youngest family members, a high chair, toys, and a Pack ‘n Play. But the best thing about Bearway to Heaven is the blissful way you’ll feel when you’re there, and the memories of that feeling that you’ll take home with you.Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 12 (2 kings, 2 queens, full bunk beds) (strictly enforced)
- Game Room - board games, sofa, chair and ottoman, coffee table, 65” flat screen TV, 4 player Ninja Turtles arcade game, side table, lamps, ceiling fan, deck access
- Outdoor - hot tub, covered front porch, bench; main level covered side deck, rocker, side table, loveseat, picnic table seats 4, gas grill; main level covered deck, 4 Adirondack chairs; private master porch; 2 outdoor picnic tables seat 10, fire pit, seating for 6
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, black appliances, wooden cabinets, breakfast bar seats 4, kitchen utensils, microwave, Keurig, coffeemaker
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6
- Media - DirecTV, local telephone
- Family Room - suede sofa, leather sofa, leather chair, 49” flat screen TV, stacked stone gas fireplace, coffee table, end tables, lamps, rug
- Bedrooms - upstairs master bedroom, timber mission king bed, 43” flat screen TV, dresser, bench, chair, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, private porch; main level bedroom, timber and iron queen bed, dresser, night stand, lamp, ceiling fan, access to deck; second main level bedroom, queen bed, dresser, night stand, lamp, rug, ceiling fan; downstairs bedroom, wrought iron king bed, 32" flat screen TV, queen futon, dresser, night stand, lamp, ceiling fan, glider chair and ottoman, deck access; second downstairs bedroom, full bunk beds, dresser, lamp
- Bathrooms - upstairs master bath, walk-in shower, Jacuzzi tub, double vanities; main level bath, tub/shower combo, vanity; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, vanity
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Child Amenities - high chair, Pack ‘n Play, toys, books
- Laundry - washer and dryer on lower level
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved roads to cabin, paved driveway, cabin has camera on the driveway.