Come venture to a place that the owners relate to as a little treehouse because of its great wooden charm. Broken Arrow is peaceful perfection. So close to town but still secluded, you’ll love this cozy little place with hiking trails starting right on the property!
Walk through the backyard, and you’ll find a hill directly connecting to the Benton Mackaye Trail. One of the best parts of Blue Ridge? The very frequent wildlife sightings - many of which can be found right from the porches of Broken Arrow! Deer are nearly a daily sighting, with a variety of birds and the occasional bear or turkey as some additional guests. You’re also close to several ponds and water features in the neighborhood, too.
This authentic little log cabin comes built with a metal roof - perfect to hear the rain while you sleep. With an all-wood interior, stone fireplaces in and out, and all of the comforts of home, you will never want to leave! Enjoy a cozy sofa and rocking chair as you sit for a spell in front of the TV and the fireplace. If you’re hungry, the kitchen has an eat-in dining area and is fully stocked and prepared for great meals! A great place for late-night snacks.
The outdoor amenities are perfection. Enjoy a brand-new, luxury hot tub complete with LED lights and take in the gorgeous mountain views. The covered porch is the perfect place to relax. Fire up the grill and take it all in while enjoying a delicious home cooked meal. Finally, end the night with a glass of wine and a book in front of the fireplace while nature moves around you. It’s truly a dream.
Two queen bedrooms await your slumber and your tired eyes. Bedrooms are completed with carved wooden furniture and wrought iron bed, respectively. Each include Smart TV’s, too. They share a bathroom right in between them as well. The perfect place to rest off a day of hiking and outdoor fun in Blue Ridge.
Some other favorites when you stay here? Enjoy hikes to waterfalls, the lovely Toccoa swinging bridge, the great apples, and more at Mercier Orchard, and so much more. Enjoy some delicious eats and drinks in the region, too, at Ellijay Wood Fired Pizza, Appalachian Beverage in Ellijay, Grumpy Old Men Brewing, and many more great places!
Make your way to Blue Ridge and escape to Broken Arrow. We’re ready for you! Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 4 (2 queens)
- Outdoor - covered porch, outdoor furniture, luxury LED hot tub seats, 43” Smart TV, wood burning stone fireplace, coffee table, gas grill; screened porch, dining table seats 4, patio furniture; backyard, walking path connected to Benton Mackaye Trails
- Interior - natural wood (tongue and groove), ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully-equipped main-level kitchen, black appliances, dishwasher, oven, wood cabinets, toaster oven, instapot, blender, kitchen utensils, microwave, Keurig, coffeemaker (bring basket filters)
- Dining Room - dining table seats 4
- Media - Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), Sonos sound system, local telephone
- Family Room - 43” Smart TV, stone wood burning fireplace, leather sofa, rocking chair, log benches, coffee table, rug, lamp
- Bedroom - main floor bedroom, queen bed, 32” Smart TV, nightstands, lamps, dresser; second main floor bedroom, queen bed, 32” Smart TV, dresser, lamp
- Bathroom - main floor bathroom, tub/shower combo, single vanity
- Laundry - washer and dryer on main level
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved and gravel roads to cabin, gravel driveway, parking for 2 small cars, covered carport (space for 1 car), exterior video security pointed towards driveway