What qualities do you crave most in a mountain vacation? Is it the peace, quiet and serenity your daily life lacks, the magnificent beauty of unspoiled nature, or experiencing all the fun and adventure the Georgia Mountains have to offer? At the Blue Ridge cabin rental BUCKingham Palace, you can have all of the above, and so much more.
Located on more than an acre in the heart of the Aska Adventure Area just 10 miles from downtown Blue Ridge, this serene woodland oasis replaces asphalt with lush forest greenery and traffic noise with the sound of a nearby waterfall. Here, you’ll have privacy, tranquility, and a sense of calm that allows you to leave the world behind.
When you stay at BUCKingham Palace, you’re close to everything, from the shops and restaurants of Blue Ridge, Mercier Orchards, summer festivals, and the Blue Ridge Scenic Railway to river rafting and tubing, zip lining, world-class trout fishing, and over 300 miles of hiking and mountain biking trails.
The well-kept tri-level cabin is constructed of knotty pine wood, and it’s professionally decorated in elegant rustic style with upscale furniture and wildlife-themed décor. The many unique touches include mountain laurel railings and a one-of-a-kind wood and glass coffee table in the comfortable living room, which also features a 2½ story wood-burning fireplace and a 50” TV with DISH network.
The adjacent kitchen is spacious and well appointed with red knotty pine cabinets, granite counters, a breakfast bar with a live edge oak wood top and three stools, stainless steel appliances, an electric stove/oven, icemaker, crockpot, drip coffeemaker, toaster, coffeemaker, microwave, a water faucet with motion detection, and room for six at the dining table.
Or head out to the covered screened-in porch, where you can fire up the gas grill for a barbecue feast, relax with a glass of wine beside the wood-burning fireplace or make s’mores. Also, after a day of adventure, you can relax in the six person hot tub for a soothing soak under the stars.
The cabin’s lower level has a space made for entertainment, furnished with an electric fireplace and custom log coffee table, 49” DISH-equipped TV, a dartboard, corn hole games. Yahtzee, Uno, Jenga, a custom chess set, checkers, and for youngsters, a play area with coloring books, crayons and blocks. There’s also a bar with three stools, a mini fridge/freezer, a coffeemaker and a blender.
The three comfortable bedrooms, one on each level, are warm and inviting, with luxurious bedding and ceiling fans to cool you. The master bedroom in the upstairs open loft has a cathedral ceiling, handmade-to-order king log bed, and private bath with walk-in tiled shower. The main level bedroom also has a queen bed, and the lower level bedroom has another handmade-to-order queen and a full, each with a separate bathroom with tub/shower.
The cabin’s amenities also include WiFi, a washer/dryer in the downstairs bathroom, a child’s booster seat and gravel driveway. Not only does it have all the comforts of home, it’s a place where you can build adventures, experiences and family memories for a lifetime.
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 7 (king, 2 queens, full)
- Game Room - wet bar with micro fridge/freezer, coffee maker, 49” flat screen TV, electric fireplace, couch, loveseat, log coffee table, professional dart board, regulation corn hole game, 2 smaller indoor corn hole games, Yahtzee, Jenga, cards, dice, custom chess set, checkers, ceiling fan
- Outdoor - covered front porch, chair, loveseat, side table, lamp; screened-in side deck, stone wood burning fireplace, bench with table, 2 glider chairs; covered main level deck, rockers, side table, bistro table with 2 chairs, gas grill, ceiling fan; lower deck, hot tub seats 6
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, red knotty pine cabinets, granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 3, kitchen utensils, microwave, toaster, crockpot, coffeemaker
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6
- Media - Dish, local telephone
- Family Room - micro suede sofa, micro suede and tapestry chair with ottoman, 50” flat screen TV, 2.5 story stone wood burning fireplace, chair, coffee table, end tables, lamps, rug, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - open upstairs master loft, log canopy king bed, night stands, dresser, lamps, mirror, rug, ceiling fan; main level bedroom, queen bed, dresser, night stand, lamp, rug, desk and chair, ceiling fan; downstairs bedroom, queen bed, full bed, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - upstairs master bath, tiled walk-in shower, granite top vanity; main level bath, tub/shower combo, granite top vanity; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, granite top vanity
- Child Amenities - coloring area under stairs, booster seat, children coloring books, crayons, building blocks
- Laundry - washer and dryer downstairs
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved roads to cabin, gravel driveway