At the Blue Ridge Mountain cabin rental Cloud Nine, great things come in twos: two beautiful, spacious family rooms, two comfortable master suites, and two levels of indoor and outdoor living space to accommodate a large family or group of friends. Newly constructed, elegantly furnished, and decorated in an eye-pleasing blend of contemporary and country style, this beautiful hilltop home is perfectly situated to maximize its most valuable asset: a spectacular, breathtaking, awe-inspiring view that stretches far into North Carolina and Tennessee.
Located on Sunrock Mountain just four miles from downtown Blue Ridge and a short drive to wineries, waterfalls, hiking trails and the Blue Ridge Marina on the lake, the cabin is aptly named: gazing at the view, you’ll feel like you’re living in the clouds. Watching the sunrise over the mountains from the back deck is a blissful experience that will definitely not disappoint. There, you’ll find a seating area with a wood burning fireplace, a table for six, a gas grill and a hot tub on the bottom level that beckons you to take a relaxing soak under the stars.
Inside, you’ll sit back and relax in either of two bright, airy and welcoming living rooms, both with windows showcasing the view. There’s a wood-burning fireplace and 50” TV with DirecTV upstairs and a gas fireplace, bar, and 55” TV with DirecTV on the lower level. The large open kitchen is a chef’s dream, with everything you need to cook for a crowd. The cabinets are custom, the counters are granite, and the stainless steel appliances are top of the line, including the gas stove/oven and refrigerator with icemaker. There’s seating for seven at the dining table, plus four at the breakfast bar.
With room for eight guests in its three inviting bedrooms and a queen sofa sleeper downstairs, the cabin can easily accommodate a large family or group of friends. The main level master has a king bed, deck access, and a private bath with jetted tub, dual vanity and a walk-in shower. Downstairs, both bedrooms feature king beds, the master with deck access and private bath with double sinks and walk-in shower, and the other with a walk-in shower in the separate bath. Each bedroom is furnished with a ceiling fan and 43” TV, and all bathrooms have granite counters.
Cloud Nine’s other amenities include a washer/dryer, WiFi, stereo with CD player, cornhole and board games, and half bath on the main level. But its most valuable asset comes courtesy of Mother Nature. In a magnificent setting like this, you’ll have the mountain vacation of your dreams.Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 8 (3 kings, queen sleeper sofa)
- Den - queen leather sleeper sofa, 2 leather chairs, coffee table, 55” flat screen TV, river rock gas fireplace, wet bar with small refrigerator, side tables, lamps, board games, ceiling fan
- Outdoor - front porch; main level covered deck, river rock wood burning fireplace, wicker loveseat and 2 chairs, coffee table, side table, rug; main level screened-in deck, gas grill, table seats 6, 2 chairs; lower deck, hot tub, 2 chairs, cornhole
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, warm drywall finishes, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets, granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 4, kitchen utensils, microwave, toaster, coffeemaker
- Dining Room - dining table seats 7
- Media - DirecTV, local telephone
- Family Room - sofa, 2 chairs, 50” flat screen TV, stereo, river rock wood burning fireplace, coffee table, side table, lamp, rug, lamp, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - main level master, king bed, 43” flat screen TV, dresser, night stands, lamp, rug, ceiling fan, deck access; downstairs master bedroom, king bed, 43” flat screen TV, dresser, night stands, lamp, ceiling fan, deck access; second downstairs bedroom, king bed, 43” flat screen TV, nightstands, lamp, dresser, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - main level half bath; main level master bath, Jacuzzi, tiled walk-in shower, granite top double vanity; downstairs master bath, walk-in shower, granite top double vanity; downstairs bath, walk-in shower, granite top vanity
- Laundry - washer and dryer main level
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - car port, gravel driveway