However you imagine your Blue Ridge vacation stay, this home will exceed your expectations. The owners of Finding Grace describe their cabin as a treehouse with a majestic mountain view. Three different porches and oversize windows are strategically placed to ensure that guests capture the best view of the ever-changing mountains–where the sunlit peaks give way to cloud-like mist. The sunsets, each one different, transition into colors of pink to peach, and blue to gray, where the sky becomes a panoramic, breathtaking vision.
This stunning cabin is located on Sunrock Mountain, which is fabulous for those wanting to visit local wineries such as Bear Claw Winery or create memories apple picking at Mercier's. You're also not too far from the shops and restaurants of Downtown Blue Ridge, with just a 10-minute drive to all the fun!
The front door opens into the heart of the main floor, with beautiful interior woodwork covering the large vaulted ceilings and walls, and antler-style lighting hangs from above, giving you that traditional cabin impression. Large, comfortable couches sit in front of a beautiful, sky-high stone fireplace with a Smart TV. Its gas logs light with just a push of a button.
This cabin has every 21st-century convenience to make this the ideal getaway. When you arrive at Finding Grace, you will find ample parking and an EV charging station for guests with an electric vehicle. In the kitchen, everyone will enjoy having the fully equipped kitchen including a state-of-the-art Keurig with a frothing feature, perfect for those hot chocolate or cappuccinos sipped in front of the fireplace. The breakfast bar overlooks the kitchen and rests just beyond a unique tree log dining table. This dining area has a picture window looking out to the mountains giving you all of the best views during your meals.
A wrap-around screen porch circles the family room, each area with its own seating. Looking out to both the mountainside and the woods, there is comfortable seating in front of a wood-burning stone fireplace, with a Smart TV mounted above. Adjacent to this seating area, you’ll find the relaxing 6-person hot tub. The center porch opens from the family room and offers the convenience of the gas grill, and more comfortable seating with direct mountain views.
The main level bedroom offers a cozy farmhouse bedroom experience. A comfortable queen size bed with abundant pillows awaits you. Open the large screened windows to hear the wildlife and the breeze through the trees.
Upstairs, the master suite, with its beautifully appointed vaulted wood ceilings, boasts a fashionable log king-size bed. Enjoy relaxing in bed while watching your favorite movie on the Smart TV with a view of the mountains. If you are hoping to catch up on your reading, there is a lovely reading nook just off the master bedroom with cozy blankets to cuddle up in. The master bath also includes a double vanity and ample closet space.
In the game room downstairs, you can relax on the comfy sectional sofa and while watching your favorite movie or sporting event on the state-of-the-art big screen TV, or relax by the gas fireplace with just a click of a button. Memories will be made while playing board games or challenging each other to a game of pool. The outdoor covered deck on this level includes a dining table, a hanging porch swing, and a hammock, all with breathtaking views of the mountains.
The downstairs bedroom is a kids' delight with awesome log-like bunk beds that sleep 3. The Smart TV offers them the opportunity to play their games or watch their favorite shows. All TVs in the cabin enjoy YouTube TV with Smart TV streaming entertainment.
Finding Grace has something special for everyone, including your fur babies. Now that you’ve found your perfect cabin – it’s time to book your stay!Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 8 (1 king, 2 queens, 1 twin over full bunk, 1 queen pullout)
- Game room - sectional sofa, 55” HD Smart TV, coffee table, pool table, poker/card table, log stools, board games, gas fireplace,
- Outdoor - wrap around covered deck, rocking chairs, sectional sofa seats 6, gas grill; main level screened in porch, patio table seats 6, wood burning fireplace, 42” Smart TV, outdoor sofa, hot tub; lower patio, porch swing, hammock, outdoor dining seats 6
- Interior - natural wood, modern rustic decor, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, black appliances, custom cabinets, granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 3, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, blender, toaster, drip coffeemaker (bring basket filters), Keurig with milk frothing attachment
- Dining Room - dining table seats 8, breakfast bar seats 3
- Media – YouTube TV, Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels)
- Family Room - leather sofa, leather arm chair, gas fireplace, 55” Smart TV, side table, coffee table, lamp, rug, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - upstairs master bedroom, king bed, 42” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, rocker, ceiling fan, adjacent reading nook; main level bedroom, queen bed, dresser, night stands, lamps, 42” Smart TV, ceiling fan; downstairs bedroom, full size bunk bed, twin over full bunk, 42” Smart TV, night stand, lamp, rug, ceiling fan; family room, pull out queen sofa bed
- Bathrooms - upstairs master bath, walk-in shower, double vanity; main level bath, tub shower combo, double vanity; downstairs bath, tub shower combo, single vanity
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry – washer and dryer on main level
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin – paved roads to cabin, gravel driveway, electric vehicle charging station compatible with all EV makes and models