Have you been searching for scenic, relaxed, and peaceful surroundings? Needing a break from the everyday? Then, Honey Bear Lodge is the place for you!
The owners of Honey Bear Lodge have a fascination with honey bees and their contribution to the world. In addition, they love and respect bears since they are very prevalent in the area. The cabin is filled with lovely little touches, including a pinnable map of the U.S. so guests can show where they are from. The cabin also has honey bee and bear decorations throughout to carry the cabin's theme.
You’ll notice all of the little touches everywhere as you step inside. Smart TVs in almost every room, tongue-and-groove wood and live edge decor, and wood and stone accents, are just a few of these! Plus, custom wood cabinetry anchors the kitchen, and relaxing touches are found throughout.
Relax and unwind in the family room with a lovely leather sofa and gas fireplace with stone and live edge exterior. You’ll love the vaulted ceilings with wood beams - truly beautiful! Great french doors lead to the balcony, and you can see long-range mountain views from expansive windows. The living room also has loft access with a library ladder.
The kitchen is a chef’s delight with customer cabinetry, granite countertops, and lovely stainless-steel appliances. Every other small appliance you could need is here, too. So, pull up a chair and rest and unwind! Then, enjoy the game room with its full-sized bar, large Smart TV, shuffleboard, dartboard, and more. It’s a gamer’s haven! Some features you won’t find anywhere else?
Enjoy the full-size Swedish sauna, with picturesque mountain views through a large window. It’s genuinely serene! After the sauna, enjoy a therapeutic, spa style steam shower. The outdoor amenities include a full-size pizza oven (how unique!), a fireplace, and multiple balconies to relax and unwind. There’s plenty of seating for everyone on each level.
The owners personally love the Grumpy Old Men Brewery, Chester's Downtown, and getting a pontoon boat rental on Lake Blue Ridge. Plus, you’re close to rafting in Ducktown, TN, the Aska Adventure area, hiking, waterfalls, and so much more.
Make memories you will never forget at the Honey Bear Lodge. Book your escape today!Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 8 (2 kings, queen, queen sleeper sofa)
- Game Room - shuffleboard, board games, dart board, 55” Smart TV, stacked stone gas fireplace, leather sofa, coffee table, lamp, wet bar, 4 stools, beverage refrigerator, ice maker, 4 chairs, side table, full sized sauna room seats 10, walk-in steam shower
- Outdoor - covered front porch; main level covered deck, full sized stone pizza oven, stacked stone wood burning fireplace, gas grill, patio chairs, side tables, wicker patio furniture, coffee table, Adirondack chairs; downstairs covered deck, hot tub seats 6, wicker patio furniture; firepit, 5 Adirondack chairs, bypass generator
- Interior - natural wood, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, double oven, custom cabinets, granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 4, water filtration system, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, waffle maker, blender, toaster, drip coffeemaker (bring basket filters)
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6, breakfast bar seats 4
- Media - Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), local telephone
- Family Room - leather sofa, stacked stone gas fireplace, 55” Smart TV, 2 lounge chairs, side tables, coffee table, lamps, rug, desk, chair
- Loft – sofa sleeper with queen bed, 43” Smart TV, XBox, games, controllers, lamp, side table, rug
- Bedrooms - main level master bedroom, king bed, stacked stone gas fireplace, 50” Smart TV, dresser, night stand, bench, rug, ceiling fan, deck access; downstairs bedroom, king bed, 43” Smart TV, night stand, lamp, ceiling fan; second downstairs bedroom, queen bed, 43” Smart TV, night stands, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, walk-in shower, granite top double vanity; downstairs bath, walk-in shower, granite top vanity; second downstairs bath, walk-in shower/steam shower, granite top vanity; main level half bath, granite top vanity
- Animal Free Zone - due to severe allergies
- Laundry – Full-size washer and dryer downstairs
- Central HVAC (3 zone)
- Drive to Cabin - paved roads to cabin, gravel driveway with exterior security camera in use
- Other cabins nearby are - Unforgettable