Looking to visit the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains but searching for the perfect place to say? We think you’ll be hooked here! Hooked on a Feeling is the ideal spot for your family and friends to make new memories! Find peace, be relaxed, and enjoy the serene feeling of this stunning “home away from home”.
The name of this cabin fits it perfectly. Get "Hooked" not only on the feelings of tranquility that will overcome you but also on the world-class fishing available at the Toccoa River. If you’re a fishing enthusiast, the waters of the Toccoa River are absolutely perfect. Abounding with fish, it’s the perfect place to settle in, bait your hook, and get ready to create unforgettable experiences.
This gorgeous home is a true oasis just a short drive from the river and the quaint shops and restaurants of downtown Blue Ridge. Each level offers a bedroom, providing immense comfort and privacy. The rough sawn wood found throughout gives Hooked on a Feeling a unique interior design. The decor is a mixture of wildlife and modern rustic - genuinely perfect for the area. Plus, stay warm during the winter months near the wood burning fireplace or cool during summer under the multiple ceiling fans and central AC.
If you’re looking to stay in and enjoy your meals at the cabin, you’ll absolutely love the kitchen with its granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and wood cabinets; truly perfection. You will also have access to a variety of appliances including a coffee maker, toaster, blender, mixer, electric griddle, and more. So, pull up a seat at the breakfast bar and enjoy watching your meal in progress, or settle in at the dining table (seats 8).
Plus, the cabin was made for fun all around, including a lovely game room complete with a shuffleboard table, dartboard, board games, card games, and so much more. You will also adore the outdoor amenities, including the wood-burning fireplace with seating for 8. Grill up your favorites on the main deck, take a seat in one of the rocking chairs and watch the sun as it disappears behind the trees. In addition, you’ll find a hot tub on the lower level to relax your muscles after an enjoyable day of hiking, kayaking or mountain biking.
The cabin is close to many fun places, including a nice walking trail right behind the cabin that is perfect for dogs! The Toccoa River and Old Toccoa Farm golf course are short walks away, too. When you’re ready to venture out from the cabin, you can drive just 30 minutes to be in North Carolina or Tennessee! Enjoy whitewater rafting and ziplining close by on the Ocoee River. Downtown Blue Ridge is a short trip away, as is Lake Blue Ridge, to rent boats, hike, and explore waterfalls.
Make new memories with your family and friends here at Hooked on a Feeling! Pack up your bags and get ready for fun. Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 10 (2 kings, 2 doubles, bunks)
- Game Room - shuffleboard, dart board, board games, card games, books, puzzles, 50” Smart TV, sofa, coffee table, side table, lamp, ceiling fan, rug
- Outdoor - covered front porch, gas grill, rocking chairs, side tables; main level covered deck, wicker patio sectional, coffee table, stone wood burning fireplace, 48” Smart TV; lower patio, hot tub seats 6, wicker patio sofa and chair, coffee table
- Interior - natural wood, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, oven, custom cabinets, granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 3, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, blender, toaster, drip coffeemaker (bring basket filters)
- Dining Room - dining table seats 8, breakfast bar seats 3
- Media - Dish network, Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), local telephone
- Family Room - sectional leather sofa, ottoman, lounging chairs, stone wood burning fireplace, 55” Smart TV, side table, lamps, ceiling fan, cowhide rug
- Bedrooms - upstairs master bedroom, king bed, 50” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, rugs; main level bedroom, king bed, 42” Smart TV, , night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, deck access; downstairs bedroom, twin bunks, 28” Smart TV, night stand, lamp, bookshelf, rug; second downstairs bedroom, 2 full beds, 40” Smart TV, night stand, lamp, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - upstairs master bath, walk-in shower, granite top double vanity; main level bath, walk-in shower, granite top vanity; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, granite top vanity
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry – washer and dryer downstairs
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin - paved roads to cabin, gravel driveway