If you are searching for a North Georgia cabin rental right on the river, look no further than Hooked on Toccoa. This stunning cabin will have you feeling carefree whether you are listening to the tranquil sounds of the Toccoa River from the spacious outdoor pavilion or enjoying the rustic elegance inside. Hooked on Toccoa is uniquely located with step-in entry directly into the river, giving you private access to world-class fly fishing and is also the perfect spot for tubing, kayaking or just splashing around in the refreshingly clear tailwaters of the Toccoa. With an expansive grassy waterfront, you can take your pick of places to unwind outdoors- on the sprawling screened-in porch, next to the fireplace under the pavilion or suspended right above the river on the large wooden dock. The cabin is located only minutes from the beautifully manicured Old Toccoa Farm golf course and a 10 minute drive directly into historic downtown Blue Ridge, which offers delicious dining and chic shopping options.
As you enter the newly constructed cabin with cedar slat details on the exterior you are greeted by a distinctive cobblestone foyer lit by a large, circular, two-tiered iron chandelier with 24 twinkling lights. You will be amazed by the wide-open floor plan on the main level with soaring ceilings and warm and inviting areas to rest and relax. Multiple windows allow the natural light to shine down upon you whether you are enjoying the stone gas fireplace, inviting couch, loveseat and TV in the living area or preparing and eating a delicious meal in the adjacent kitchen and dining area. The oversized refrigerator and freezer and double oven make it easy to cook for a crowd and the expansive granite counter tops and island have plenty of room for preparing and serving your culinary delights.
The outdoor living areas at Hooked on Toccoa take full advantage of the riverfront, just steps from the back door. French doors off the main living area open to an enormous screened-in porch with a dining table on one side and a cozy sitting area with flat-screen TV on the other. Step outside the porch and you can cross over a gently curved walkway directly down to the gently sloped riverbank or gather under the covered pavilion with wood-burning stone fireplace, Adirondack chairs, gas grill and picnic table for dining al fresco. The pavilion leads to a large wooden deck perched above the river, ideal for fishing for award-winning trout.
When it is time to retire, the three inviting bedrooms on the main level offer high ceilings, a king bed, queen bed or two twin beds for slumbering and two full bathrooms, one with a shower-tub combo and double vanity and the other with a walk-in shower with river stone details. The grand staircase has handmade Mountain Laurel railings and hand-hewn steps leading to the upper level where you will find a large master suite and generous loft area. A comfy reading nook flanks the entry to the master suite, which has a large sitting area with a loveseat and TV and a king-sized heirloom log bed with leather and suede bedding that beckons you to curl up and rest. Slide aside the groove-patterned farm door hanging from an adjacent wall and you will discover the custom en suite bathroom with a large walk-in closet, double wooden vanity and big walk-in stone shower with adjacent tub for soaking your cares away. The loft offers several spots to take in the view of the river including a queen pullout sofa to accommodate all of your guests.
With a beautifully constructed and furnished interior and a one-of-a-kind riverfront experience outdoors, you will without a doubt become Hooked on Toccoa and will long to return!Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 10 (2 kings, 1 queen, 2 twins, queen sleeper sofa)
- Outdoor - screened-in porch with dining table seats 6 and sitting area with loveseat, chairs and 35” flat screen TV; covered pavilion with stacked stone wood burning fireplace, Adirondack chairs, picnic table seats 6, gas grill; wooden deck above river for fishing
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans, Mountain Laurel stair railings, uniquely-shaped windows
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, extra-large fridge/freezer, double oven, custom cabinets, island, granite countertops, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, coffee maker, blender, griddle
- Dining Room - table seats 8
- Media - cable, local telephone
- Family Room - 60” flat screen TV with DVD player, board games, stacked stone gas fireplace, sofa, loveseat, end table, coffee table, lamps, rug, ceiling fan
- Loft - reading nook with armchair, queen pullout sofa, table seats 4
- Bedrooms - upper level master bedroom suite, king bed, 60” flat screen TV with DVD player, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, rugs, loveseat; main level bedroom, king bed, 35” flat screen TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, rug, ceiling fan; second main level bedroom, queen bed, 35” flat screen TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, rug, ceiling fan; third main level bedroom, 2 twin beds, nightstand, lamps, rug, armoire
- Bathrooms - upper level master bath, walk-in stone shower, jetted tub, double vanity; main level bath tub/shower combo, double vanity; second main level bath, walk-in stone shower, single vanity
- Laundry - washer and dryer on main level
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - gravel