Lake Cove Oasis is an unbeatable combination of convenience, modern design, and access to Lake Blue Ridge. This is a modern, spacious, four-bedroom home located directly on Lake Blue Ridge. Perfectly situated in a quiet cove less than 8 miles from downtown Blue Ridge on paved roads, this beautiful cabin is ideal for families or groups of individuals that want to relax and recharge.
Lake Cove Oasis has the WOW factor when you first walk in, with windows overlooking the perfect view of the lake and the mountains. Spend time on the screened-in porch lounging on the hanging bed, reading on lounge chairs at the lake-side pavilion, or relaxing in the hot tub.
The open plan main level features a kitchen with a breakfast bar, dining table for 8, and a comfortable sitting area around the stone wood fireplace. The owner is a chef and thus is outfitted with all the necessary items to cook for your group. Granite countertops, farmhouse sink, a glass top cooktop, electric oven, new fridge with icemaker, a crockpot, Keurig, panini press, waffle maker, hand mixer, toaster oven, sous vide, and all the bakeware you would ever need. Outside you will find a Webber Genesis grill, perfect for grilling all year round.
Lake Cove Oasis makes it easy to enjoy the water and sunset views. Next to the water, you will find a large pavilion with Cedar log posts, a fireplace to warm you on chilly nights, and a TV to enjoy fall football. Take the steps down to the bi-level dock, where you can swim or fish from the lower level, use the jet ski/wave runner ramp or bring your boat into the boat slip.
If the weather keeps you indoors, the house is stocked with an 87-inch large-screen TV and plenty of activities (cards, games, puzzles, etc.).
The Lake Cove Oasis bedrooms were designed to rejuvenate. The upper bedroom has a King bed completed with a custom hand-carved cedar slab headboard, an ensuite bathroom with a walk in shower, dual shower heads, and a soaking tub. The main floor bedroom has a queen bed and ensuite bathroom with a tub/shower and marble vanity. During the spring and fall months, the main floor bedroom doors can be opened to the screened-in porch to let nature sounds lull you to sleep. One lower-level bedroom features a king bed with a local cedar slab headboard and a sitting area. The other lower-level bedroom is perfect for kids of all ages with two sets of bunk beds.
At Lake Cove Oasis, you’ll enjoy waterfront views, all the comforts of home, as well as amenities galore. This house was designed to provide an unforgettable vacation filled with fun, adventure, and relaxation.
The fun is just around the corner! So, what are you waiting for? Book your stay today!Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi with a Fiber connection
- Cabin sleeps 11 (2 kings, 1 queen, 4 twin bunk beds, full pullout sofa)
- Downstairs Den – 85” Smart TV, sectional sofa, accent chair, wet bar with mini refrigerator, coffee table, side table, lamps, area rug
- Outdoor – covered front porch: rocking chairs, porch swing; EV charger; main level screened porch: swinging bed, patio set with loveseat, table, and two chairs; main level deck: gas grill; lower-level patio: set of four adirondack chairs, table, hot tub seats 5; private yard down to the lake; covered lakeside pavilion: 55” Smart TV, wood burning fireplace, dining table seats 6-8, extra chairs, retractable sunshade
- Private Dock – private dock on Lake Blue Ridge, available seasonally from April to September, boat slip available; upstairs dock, 2 lounge chairs, umbrella
- Interior – modern, rustic décor, warm drywall finishes, ceiling fans in every room
- Kitchen – fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, oven, custom cabinets, granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 3, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, blender, panini press, waffle maker, hand mixer, toaster oven, sous vide, Keurig
- Dining Room – dining table seats 8-10, breakfast bar seats 3
- Media - Smart TV streaming entertainment available in every bedroom and downstairs den (sign-in to your subscription channels), local telephone
- Family Room – sofa, 3 armchairs, coffee table, wood burning fireplace, area rug, armoire, side table, lamps
- Bedrooms – upstairs primary bedroom, separate HVAC unit, king bed, 65” Smart TV, accent armchair with ottoman, nightstands, lamps, ceiling fan; main level bedroom, queen bed, 65” Smart TV, dresser, nightstands, lamps, deck access; downstairs bedroom, king bed, 65” Smart TV, armoire, armchair, nightstands, lamps; second downstairs bedroom, 4 twin bunk beds, armoire, children’s books
- Bathrooms – upstairs primary bathroom, dual head walk-in shower, soaking tub, granite top double vanities; main level bathroom, tub/shower combo, granite top vanity; downstairs bathroom, tub/shower combo, granite top vanity
- Pet Friendly – up to 2 well-behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Child Amenities - pack and play, children's books and toys
- Laundry – washer and dryer on main level
- Drive to Cabin – paved roads to cabin, paved driveway, EV Charger