If you are looking for a modern, cozy cabin, Living and Living Well is the perfect choice. A beautiful and private place to stay with your closest friends and family. Enjoy mountain views, a secluded atmosphere, and all of the comforts of home right from here.
This exquisitely decorated cabin has found the perfect balance of rustic elegance by adding a touch of contemporary decor. The floor-to-ceiling tongue and groove and soaring vaulted ceilings are accented by the naturally stained window casings and doors. There are three magnificent stone gas fireplaces, 2 indoor, and 1 on the spacious main floor screened deck. A neutral color palette has been used to blend the outdoors with the indoor vibe.
Living and Living Well Cabin has many well-equipped and spacious areas for you and your guests to gather for fun. The front door opens into the main floor family room, kitchen, and dining areas. The floor-to-ceiling fireplace, along with the carefully curated seating will provide comfort for your guests while watching their favorite movies or the big game. The fireplace is two-sided and adjacent to the dining room, where a tableside fire adds a certain comfortable elegance to any meal.
Many of those meals will come from the fully equipped kitchen, which is not only breathtakingly beautiful with its hand-finished, gray-washed cabinetry but is also equipped with most of the appliances you’d find in the comfort of your own home.
Your group’s grill master will find themselves outdoors on the spacious deck to find a grill to show off their talents. You’ll find another fireplace and Smart TV out here too. For more private conversations with a cup of coffee or a glass of wine, there is plenty of comfortable seating to enjoy with that beautiful mountain view.
When it’s time for the entertainment and fun to begin, Living and Living Well offers a downstairs den that is perfect to finish your nights in. This room is appointed with a large, leather reclining sofa, Smart TV, and a genuine Kentucky Bourbon barrel pub table. If you're looking for a game of strategy, you’ll find a poker set as well as many board games to give your guests a run for their money. When it’s time for a midnight snack, this room is completed with a kitchenette and wet bar with a full refrigerator.
Outside of the French doors from the lower-level game room, you will enter another large deck, this one housing a hot tub and the swinging day bed. A bottle of bubbly, a clear night sky with a billion stars, and shared time in the hot tub might be the perfect nightcap for a day of fun in Blue Ridge.
The bedrooms at Living and Living Well are private and beautifully appointed. The main floor master suite has a king bed with luxury bedding and its bathroom is completed with an irresistible, large, walk-in shower. Additionally, you’ll find a second master suite on the lower level. There are two additional bedrooms in this cabin. One with a queen bed and the other with bunk beds. The bunk room also comes with beanbag chairs and a TV, perfect for the kids!
When you combine the amenities of Living and Living Well, with the serenity and privacy offered, plus long, beautiful mountain views, and its proximity and easy access to North Georgia’s premier attractions, how can you look any further before booking your next stay?
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 8 (2 kings, 1 queen, 1 twin over queen bunkbed)
- Game room – board games, poker set, corn hole, leather couch, 2 chairs, bourbon barrel table with 4 stools, rug, wet bar, gas fireplace, 65” Smart TV
- Outdoor - covered front porch; main level covered deck, bar table seats 3, gas grill, 2 rocking chairs, outdoor sectional, chair with ottoman, coffee table, rug, gas fireplace, 75” Smart TV; lower patio, daybed swing, bar table seats 4, hot tub seats 5
- Interior - natural wood throughout, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets, granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 3, kitchen utensils, microwave, air fryer, crockpot, blender, toaster, Keurig
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6, breakfast bar seats 3, gas fireplace
- Media – Dish Network, Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels)
- Family Room – plush sofa, 2 leather reclining chairs, gas fireplace, 75” Smart TV, side tables, coffee table, rug, writing desk with ottoman, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - main level master bedroom, king bed, dresser, nightstands, lamps, accent chair, rug, ceiling fan, deck access; lower level master bedroom, king bed, dresser, night stand, lamp, chair, ceiling fan, deck access; second downstairs bedroom, queen bed, night stands, lamps, chairs, ceiling fan, deck access; third downstairs bedroom, 1 twin over queen bunk bed, bean bag chair, 50” Smart TV, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, walk-in shower, granite top double vanity; main level half bath, granite vanity top; lower level master bath, walk-in shower, granite top double vanity; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, granite top double vanity; second downstairs bath, walk-in shower, granite top vanity
- Laundry – washer and dryer on main level
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin – flat, gravel roads to cabin, gravel driveway
- Other cabins nearby are – Peaceful Easy Feeling