While many North Georgia cabin rentals are cute and cozy, just right for a small family or a couples’ weekend for four, few can accommodate parties of more than a dozen guests. There’s always a resort, but what if you want something more private, that’s yours and yours alone? We have the perfect solution that checks off those boxes, and so many more—and just like the owners said when they bought it, it’s Meant to Be!
Located on Lake Nottely five miles from the town of Blairsville, this spectacular tri-level showplace offers you breathtaking mountain and water views, accommodations for 14 guests in its five bedrooms and loft, and all the amenities of a top-flight resort.
Enter through the eight-foot arched door to the bright and airy great room, where massive windows soar to the vaulted ceiling and face the shimmering lake and Peter Young Mountain. There, the southern chic décor and warm knotty pine and handsome yet comfortable furniture beckon you to relax, unwind, and watch TV (65 inch flat screen) before the stacked stone wood-burning fireplace, one of three at Meant to Be.
In the adjacent kitchen, you’ll find stainless steel appliances, a gas stove, a refrigerator with icemaker, a crockpot, drip coffeemaker, and everything you’ll need to prepare meals and serve a crowd. The dining table seats 8-10, but if you’d rather dine alfresco, there’s a gas grill, marble table seats 8, and plenty more seating on the screened-in porch. On the lower level deck, there’s a six-person hot tub with a great view of the mountains and lake, providing magnificent scenery as you soak your cares away.
The wifi-enabled cabin has a game room equipped with 50” flat screen TV, cable, PlayStation3, Sonos sound system, ping-pong and billiards table, beanbag toss and board games. But you’ll want to venture out to explore the many activities the area has to offer. These include hiking on Brasstown Bald, golf at Old Union, The Ridges and Brasstown Valley Resort, trying your luck at Harrah’s Cherokee Valley River Casino 15 miles away in Murphy, N.C., and fishing for striped bass in some of the south’s best lakes, one of which is just steps outside the cabin.
Designed for maximum comfort, each spacious bedroom has its own bathroom and a ceiling fan. The main level master has a king bed, 48" TV, deck access, and a walk-in shower, and the four other bedrooms have queen beds, two with tub/shower combo and two with walk-in shower. There are four single beds in the upstairs loft (shared bath), and there’s a half bath on the main floor.
Meant to Be also has laundry facilities and a driveway to accommodate guests. But the best thing about this unique mountain retreat is its wonderful setting, welcoming ambiance, and the feeling of peace and serenity that you’ll remember long after you’ve left.Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 14 (king, 4 queens, 4 twins)
- Game Room - regulation pool table, ping pong table top, PS3, 50” flat screen TV, bean bag toss, board games, stacked stone wood burning fireplace, leather sofa
- Outdoor - covered dock on Lake Nottely; main level covered deck, gas grill, outdoor marble table seats 8; screened-in porch, stone gas fireplace, table, 2 wicker chairs, 2 chairs, loveseat, end table, rug; lower deck, hammock, hot tub seats 6
- Interior – wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets, double ovens, kitchen island, granite countertops, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, coffee maker
- Dining Room - table seats 10
- Media - cable, local telephone
- Family Room - sofa, 65" flat screen TV, 3 chairs, stacked stone wood burning fireplace, 48” flat screen TV, Sonos sound system, coffee table, end tables, lamp, rug
- Loft - 4 twin beds, night stand, lamp, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - main level master, king bed, 48" flat screen TV, night stands, lamps, dresser, ceiling fan, chair and ottoman, access to deck; upstairs bedroom, queen bed, dresser, night stands, lamp, ceiling fan; second upstairs bedroom, queen bed, dresser, night stand, lamp, ceiling fan; downstairs bedroom, queen, dresser, night stand, lamp, chair, ceiling fan; second downstairs bedroom, queen, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, walk-in shower; upstairs bathroom, walk-in shower; second upstairs bathroom, walk-in shower; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo; second downstairs bath, tub/shower combo; half bath main level
- Laundry - washer and dryer downstairs
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved road to cabin, driveway