Are you tired of the hustle and bustle of your daily routine? Do you crave a comforting and secluded place to reset and relax? Look no further than the Out of Office Inn, a gorgeous cabin located in the Blue Ridge Mountains.
This cabin is perfect for busy entrepreneurs and dreamers who need a place to escape and recharge. The Out of Office Inn has everything and so much more. Take it all in from the soaring windows and embrace the views.
The cabin's interior design seamlessly blends modern and rustic styles. Giving off incredible authentic cabin vibes, you’ll enjoy the little touches like the white-tail deer mounted on the walls, live wood limbs adding decor to the stairwell, and custom the Out of Office Inn Mirror as the backdrop to the bar area in the game room. In addition, the etched ICON signage depicting fishing, hiking, and other outdoor activities adds to the State Park aesthetic.
But the real magic happens outside. Take a soak in the hot tub, but be sure to stay on marked trails due to Sasquatch sightings. Yes, you read that right. If you're lucky, you might catch a glimpse of the 7-foot Sasquatch making his way through the hillside.
When you're ready to venture out, downtown Blue Ridge is just a short 5-minute drive away. There, you'll find plenty of shopping and restaurants and a steam engine you can ride to adjacent towns to take in the scenic views. The Aska Adventure area is also just 5 minutes from the cabin, offering lots of hiking and biking trails that join up to the Appalachian Trail.
Lake Blue Ridge is within 10 minutes, and tubing the Toccoa River is just 10 miles away from the cabin. And if you're looking for other exciting towns to explore, Helen, GA, known for its Octoberfest, is just a 2-hour drive away. Of course, you can also check out the Blue Ridge Parkway, known for its scenic views and twists and turns.
The Out Of Office Inn is the perfect getaway for anyone seeking a cozy, fun-packed, and secluded retreat. So book your stay now and experience the magic for yourself.
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps - 7 (1 king, 2 fulls, 1 twin pullout)
- Game Room - pool table, shuffleboard table, Galaga arcade game machine, Golden Tee arcade game machine, board games, Xbox console, wet bar, mini refrigerator, pub table, stools, 70” Smart TV, stacked stone gas fireplace, sofa, single sleeper sofa, bean bag, coffee table, lamps, ceiling fan
- Outdoor - main level screened in porch, 50” Smart TV, love seat, 2 rocking chairs, coffee table, wood burning fireplace; main level deck, 6 high top chairs, gas grill, hot tub seats 6; lower level covered deck, rocking chairs, porch swing
- Interior - natural wood throughout, ceiling fans in every room
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, oven, gas stove, granite counter tops, breakfast bar seats 2, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, blender, toaster, Keurig
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6, breakfast bar seats 2
- Media - Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), local telephone
- Family Room - 55” Smart TV, sofa, chair, ottoman, storage cubes/seating, stacked stone gas fireplace, coffee table, area rug, desk, chair, ceiling fan
- Bedroom - upstairs master bedroom, king bed, 40” Smart TV, dresser, nightstands, lamps, rocking chair, deck access with seating; main floor bedroom, full bed, 40” Smart TV, dresser, nightstands, lamps; downstairs bedroom, full bed, 40” Smart TV, sofa, nightstand, lamp
- Bathroom - upstairs master bathroom, walk in shower, granite top double vanity; main level bathroom, tub/shower combo, granite top vanity; downstairs bathroom, tub/shower combo, granite top vanity
- Laundry - washer and dryer on main level
- Driveway - paved and gravel road to cabin, gravel driveway