Nestled in the woods, just three miles outside of Blue Ridge, is a cabin of subtle distinction. Its magnificent pine wood wall interior is accented with satin-finished natural wood floors. The cabin décor is reserved, never sacrificing comfort or style. Welcome to Peaceful Grove.
This three-story abode boasts a main floor living area with a traditional stone fireplace which creates a warm and homey feel throughout the cabin. Surrounding the fireplace is comfortable seating and a large Smart TV. Natural light pours through this room through two stories of windows, as well as the French doors that lead out to the main floor deck.
When you enter the cabin, you’ll stroll into the dining area and kitchen, which share space with the living room in great room style. The dining table is unique, one of a kind, with its tree slab top, as are the benches on either side of the table. The kitchen is modern but compact. Hunter green granite countertops accent the custom wood cabinets and stainless-steel appliances. The kitchen comes well-stocked and prepared for the chef of your group!
There are three private bedrooms, one on each floor of Peaceful Grove. The master suite is on the top level and includes a king size bed, 38” Smart TV, and private access to the screen deck at this level. An octagon window sits above a small desk space for those who might need to spend a little time working remotely. You’ll find two additional bedrooms in this house. The main level bedroom is furnished with a queen bed, plenty of storage space and Smart TV. And on the lower level is another bedroom with a king size bed.
The game room at Peaceful Grove is where all the fun occurs. It includes a shuffleboard, PacMan and Galaga arcade game machine, a Smart TV, and plenty of comfortable seating. When the party wants to move outdoors, the large fire pit area will have you and your guests telling tales after they’ve gathered sticks for roasting marshmallows and hot dogs. If you’re looking for a nice soak after a long day of hiking, you’ll find the hot tub on the lower level too.
Despite its close proximity to downtown, which includes some of the finest dining and shopping experiences in this neck of the woods, Peaceful Grove is just that, a relaxing, quiet, private wooded oasis for the respite that you and your guests (including your fur friends, too) are hoping to find on this next vacation.
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 6 (2 kings, 1 queen)
- Game room – Shuffleboard, PacMan and Galaga arcade game machine, 50” Smart TV, rug, coffee table, side tables, lamps, bar table & 2 stools, 2 chairs, sleeper sofa
- Outdoor - covered front porch, 2 rocking chairs; main level covered deck, picnic table seats 4, gas grill, 2 rocking chairs; upper deck, 2 patio chairs; lower deck, 2 patio chairs, hot tub seats 6; fire pit, 6 Adirondack chairs
- Interior - natural wood, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets, granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 2, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, blender, toaster, drip coffeemaker (bring basket filters), Keurig
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6, breakfast bar seats 2
- Media – Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), local telephone
- Family Room - leather sofa, accent chair, gas fireplace, 55” Smart TV, side table, lamp, coffee table, board games, rug, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms – upstairs master bedroom, king bed, 38” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, private deck access; main level bedroom, queen bed, night stands, lamps, 40” Smart TV, ceiling fan; downstairs bedroom, king bed, 40” Smart TV, night stands, lamps, dresser, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - upstairs master bath, soaking tub, walk-in shower, vanity; main level bath, tub/shower combo, vanity; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, vanity
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry – washer and dryer on main level
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin - gravel roads to cabin, gravel driveway