Perched on a mountainside on two and a half wooded acres surrounded by pine trees and the sights and sounds of nature, Pine Cone Mountain is a very special Blue Ridge mountain cabin rental. Twenty minutes from the restaurants and shops of downtown Blue Ridge, it’s worlds away from the hustle and bustle of daily life--a peaceful, tranquil place where you’ll rise to a chorus of thousands of singing birds, revel in spectacular sunsets, and relax with your family and friends in a gorgeous home away from home.
At Pine Cone Mountain, you’re within 30 minutes’ drive to popular activities, such white water rafting on the Ocoee River—if you hesitate to try it, watching is just as much fun. Even closer, there’s the Toccoa River for tubing, canoeing, kayaking, trout fishing, and the popular Toccoa River Restaurant. Many hiking trails surround the property, and you’re likely to see deer, fox, ospreys and other animals and birds as you walk through the woods.
Inside the cabin, the atmosphere is warm and welcoming, bright and airy and comfortably cozy, with high ceilings and enormous windows to let light and the outside in. The living room and downstairs den/game room are furnished with reclining leather sofas, gas fireplaces, and 55” flat screen smart TVs with DISH Network and DVD players--ideal spots to gather and relax. The den also features a wet bar, wine cooler, air hockey, and games including checkers and Scrabble. It opens onto the deck, where a six-person hot tub beckons you to soak your cares away while taking in the view.
The open kitchen, with its granite counters, rustic cabinetry, black appliances, electric stove/oven, refrigerator with icemaker, crockpot, and drip coffeemaker, provides everything you need to cook for and serve your family and guests. The dining table and breakfast bar each seat four. Or you can barbecue your meal on the charcoal grill and dine on the main deck, where the dining table seats six. Settle into a rocking chair with a beer or a glass of wine before the wood-burning fireplace to cap a magical day.
When it’s time to turn in, you’ll chose from three bedrooms: the upstairs master with a queen bed; the main level master with a king bed, and 42” DVD and DISH-equipped TV; and the downstairs bedroom with king bed, deck access, and 42” TV with DISH and DVD, plus a queen-size futon in the upstairs loft. There are 3.5 bathrooms: private baths in the main and upstairs masters with double vanities and walk-in tile showers, and a downstairs bath featuring a tub/shower combo.
Other amenities include Wifi, a washer/dryer in the half bath on the main floor, and parking in the gravel driveway. You’re welcome to bring your dog along, so every member of the family—even the four-legged ones--can experience the wonders of Pine Cone Mountain.Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 8 (2 kings, 2 queens)
- Game Room - air hockey, checkers, board games, wet bar, wine cooler, sink, coffee maker, high top table and 2 chairs, 55” flat screen TV, stacked stone gas fireplace, leather recliner sofa, leather recliner, leather ottoman, coffee table, side table
- Outdoor - covered front porch; covered main level deck, stacked wood burning fireplace, 2 rockers, charcoal grill (bring your charcoal), outdoor table seats 6, ceiling fans; downstairs covered deck, hot tub seats 6
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, black appliances, granite countertops, wooden cabinets, kitchen bar seats 4, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, coffeemaker
- Dining Room - dining table seats 4
- Media - Dish Network, local telephone
- Family Room - leather recliner sofa, leather recliner, 55” flat screen TV, stacked stone gas fireplace, coffee table, end tables, lamps, rug, ceiling fan
- Loft - queen futon, side table, lamp, rug, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - main level master bedroom, king bed, 42” flat screen TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, rug, ceiling fan; upstairs master bedroom, queen bed, dresser, night stands, lamps, rug, ceiling fan; downstairs bedroom, scrolled wooden king bed, 42” flat screen TV, dresser, night stand, lamp, ceiling fan, deck access
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, walk-in shower, granite double vanities; main level half bath; upstairs master bath, walk-in shower, vanity; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, granite vanity
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry - washer and dryer in main level half bath
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - gravel driveway