Click the main image above for larger images
A Blue Ridge mountain cabin rental can be just as luxurious as a four-star resort, with all the amenities you crave but with lot more privacy and breathtaking beauty inside and out—and you’ll find it all at Winding Log Ridge.
This gorgeous Aska Trail retreat is 11 miles from downtown Blue Ridge but worlds away from everything, except the wonder of nature. Built in modern rustic style by Keith Sumner Custom Homes, the cabin has soaring cathedral ceilings and glass walls that flood the rooms with natural light and provide a magnificent view of the mountains, making you feel as one with woods and nature reserves that surround you.
Winding Log Ridge, so named because the owners had to navigate fallen logs in the densely wooded area around it during construction, is just minutes from hiking and mountain bike trails, premier fly fishing and clay shooting ranges, but convenient to the restaurants and shopping of Blue Ridge. Your rental gives you access to the Big Creek stream, so bring your rod and reel!
You can cook up your catch in the spacious, state-of-the-art kitchen, where you’ll find all the appliances and implements you need to entertain and seating for eight in the adjacent dining room plus two at the kitchen island. Or fire up the gas grill and enjoy your meal outdoors, where there’s plenty of comfortable seating. The screened-in deck is covered so you can sit back, relax, and watch the 50” TV, no matter what the weather.
On chilly nights, two handsome natural stone fireplaces - wood burning in the living room, gas log in the downstairs theater room - will keep you cozy, and so will the fire pit outside. The theater room experience is outfitted with a 50” flat screen TV, Sonos surround sound system, game table and wet bar. The living room, with its sumptuous leather furniture and 55” flat screen TV is made for gathering and socializing, and the four bedrooms are just as inviting.
Located on the main level, the master bedroom opens onto the deck and has a queen bed, 42” flat screen TV, and private bathroom with stone walls, floor, and countertops and a rustic waterfall shower. The two downstairs bedrooms feature a king and queen respectively and shared bath, and the charmingly decorated loft has twin beds, perfect for kids.
Other amenities include a washer/dryer, paved driveway, Wifi, and Dish Network on all TVs. And you can bring your four-legged best friend with you with management approval. If you’re ready for a one-of-a kind experience, consider Winding Log Ridge for the vacation you and your family won’t soon forget.
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 8 (king, 2 queens, 2 twins)
- Theater Room - stone gas fireplace, 50” flat screen TV, wet bar, game table, leather sofa and chair, end tables, lamps
- Outdoor - main level covered deck, 50” flat screen TV, 2 rocking chairs, lounge chairs, dinning table seats 6, gas grill, ceiling fans; screened in porch, 2 wicker chairs, table, ottoman, rug; fire pit seats 6
- Interior - wood, warm drywall finishes, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets, stone countertops, kitchen bar seats 2, kitchen utensils, microwave, toaster, coffee maker
- Dining Room - table seats 8
- Media - Dish, local telephone
- Family Room - leather sofa and chair with ottoman, stone wood burning fireplace, 55” flat screen TV, surround sound system, coffee table, end tables, lamps, credenza table, rug
- Loft - 2 twin rustic metal beds, night stand, lamp, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - main level master, queen bed, 42” flat screen TV, night stand, lamp, dresser, ceiling fan, sitting area, access to deck; downstairs bedroom, king, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan; second downstairs bedroom, queen, night stand, lamp, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, rustic waterfall stone shower, stone tops, double sinks; main level bath, rustic stone walk-in shower; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo
- Pet friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry - washer and dryer main level
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved driveway