Are you looking for a tranquil, cozy, and intimate place to stay with family or friends in your upcoming vacation? Then, relax and let the stress roll off of you! Stress Free Summit has all you need for a relaxing, peaceful, and fun vacation with your loved ones!
Stress Free Summit is newly renovated and stunning. It’s here to offer the best in mountain views and seclusion. From the patio designed with westward-facing sunset long-range mountain views for ultimate relaxation to the original wide floor planks designed with beauty in mind, no expense was spared to ensure this is the top spot for a stress-free vacation!
As you walk inside, you’ll discover the beautiful family room. Sink on into the brand-new microfiber couch and loveseat (all 4 of these beauties have recliners!) Relax with a glass of wine and a good book in front of the gas fireplace and unwind. No detail was spared to ensure your comfort!
Next to the living area is the stunning, newly renovated kitchen. With its modern cabinets, all-new stainless-steel appliances, and so much more, it’s the perfect place for the family’s chef to whip up a meal. With a wine fridge, wet bar, and every appliance needed, it’s an excellent place for some delicious food.
The outdoor areas are stunning. Enjoy rocking chairs, an outdoor patio set, an outdoor dining table, an immaculate outdoor fireplace, and a gas grill. Dad can grill up some burgers while you relax and unwind in front of the fireplace.
There are so many great places to watch a great movie or TV show at the cabin! The family room has a 65" Smart TV with a soundbar. The outdoor patio has an incredible 50" Smart TV (right above the fireplace)! The loft and bedrooms have lovely TVs as well. Such a wonderful part of the cabin to spend with late-night talks and entertainment.
When it’s time to relax, it’s stress-free for that here, too. The master bedroom on the main level comes with a newly remodeled en suite! Each bathroom has granite countertops and is well-equipped for your comfort.
One of the best parts about staying here is that the cabin is near some beautiful spots to visit during your stay. You can visit some local restaurants, local breweries (the owners love Grumpy Old Men), local wineries (the owners love them all!), local mountain golf courses, the Aska Adventure area, horseback riding trails, and so much more.
Ready to leave your stress at home? Book your stay now at the Stress Free Summit! Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 6 (king, 2 queens)
- Outdoor - covered front porch, stacked stone wood burning fireplace, 50” Smart TV, rocking chairs, coffee table, lamp, rug, ceiling fan; main level covered deck, patio sofa, ottomans, coffee table, ceiling fans, gas grill, patio dining table seats 6, 4 camping chairs; graveled lower level, cornhole, 2 Adirondack chairs
- Interior - natural wood, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, oven, custom cabinets, granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 3, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, coffeemaker; free-standing ice machine, wine fridge, wet bar
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6, breakfast bar seats 3
- Media - Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), local telephone
- Family Room - microfiber couch, loveseat, stacked stone gas fireplace, 65” Smart TV, soundbar, coffee table, rug, ceiling fan
- Loft - king bed, 50” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, ceiling fan
- Bedroom - main level bedroom, queen bed, 50” Smart TV, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan; second main level bedroom, queen bed, 35” Smart TV, night stands, lamps, rug, ceiling fan
- Bathroom - main level master bath, walk-in shower, granite top vanity; second main level bath, tub/shower combo, granite top vanity
- Laundry - washer and dryer on main level
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin - paved and gravel roads to cabin, gravel driveway