Looking for a place where you can breathe and recharge? Located in the Aska Adventure Area is The Nest - a genuinely perfect cabin filled with amenities and beauty. You will appreciate and notice the high-quality details and finishes of this home as soon as you enter, along with its beautiful decor. Blending modern luxury with rustic touches, it truly feels like a cozy lodge.
Walk into the house and be enthralled instantly with its charms. The family room has a cozy couch and multiple chairs for you to put your feet up. There is so much natural light that envelopes the home through the large windows on 3 sides.
Professionally decorated, the place has a rustic yet luxurious feel, with its wooden cabinets and granite countertops. With Smart TVs on every floor, a pool table, board games, and puzzles, you will always have something to do. The ping pong table is sure to be a hit with guests of all ages. Or you can just relax in front of the fireplace or on one of the porches on every level with a cup of coffee and a good book in hand! The possibilities are truly limitless.
When it’s time for you to retire to sleep, the main level has a brand new king bed and seating area. The lower level has a queen bed, rustic wood headboard, and comfy couches. You will love the hand-hewn queen over queen bunks that can fit both adults and kids alike on the second lower level. The master bedroom is a separate retreat with its own deck and luxurious bathroom. It is well appointed with a kind bed, large television, lounge chair and wonderful long range mountain views. With its vaulted tin ceiling, long-range views, private deck perfect for watching the sunset, and a comfy lounge chair for reading.
Every single thing is in the details here. The master bathroom is an experience in itself! It has a coffee station, a soaking tub with views of the woods, and a hand-carved wooden sink. It is truly an exquisite part of this cabin that you need to see for yourself! All of the other bathrooms have dual sinks with unique hand made cabinetry.
The screened-in porch has a lovely fireplace with seating for 6, the ideal spot for a glass of wine. The swinging day beds are the perfect places to take an afternoon nap or read a book while enjoying the cool mountain breezes. There are so many spaces to stretch out outside while taking in the perfect views Blue Ridge is known for!
With your overall comfort in mind, the cabin also comes with a washer and dryer when you need to do laundry. It’s just an additional thought that makes this cabin perfect for a vacation.
And when you are ready to venture out, you’ll be grateful that you are in such a perfect location. It is an 8 minute drive to all that downtown Blue Ridge has to offer; a 10 minute drive to the marina at Lake Blue Ridge where boat rentals, paddle boards, and kayaks await; the Aska hiking and mountain biking trail system is a quick 5 minute drive; Charlie Creek Farms is at the bottom of our road with fresh eggs and llamas to visit; and just enjoying a walk to the top of our mountain provides panoramic views in all directions! Did we mention tubing on the Toccoa, fishing, a scenic railroad tour, or a stop at a vineyard are all within minutes? There are activities for everyone within a few minutes.
There is no better place for a rest than The Nest!Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 10 (2 kings, 2 queens, queen bunk bed)
- Game Room - pool table, stone gas fireplace, 50” Smart TV, large leather sectional sofa, wet bar with frig, coffee table, bean bag, rug, ceiling fan, game table, board games, puzzles, deck access
- Outdoor - covered front porch, chairs; screened-in main level porch, ping pong table, stone wood burning fireplace, loveseat, 4 chairs, coffee table, side table, ceiling fan; main level covered deck, gas grill, 3 rockers, table seats 4; upstairs bedroom private balcony (2 chaise lounges and side tables); lower covered deck, 2 swinging daybeds, side tables, ceiling fans; patio, 2 chaise lounges
- Interior - mix of woods, decorative tin, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, custom solid wood cabinets, granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 4, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, immersion blender, coffee maker, blender, mixer
- Dining Room - table seats 8, breakfast bar seats 4
- Media - streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), Cable TV (Dish), local telephone
- Family Room - cozy couch, 4 lounge chairs, coffee table, 55” Smart TV, rug, ceiling fan, deck access
- Loft - desk, chair, computer monitor, lamp
- Bedrooms - private upstairs master bedroom: king bed, 50” Smart TV, night stands, lamps, dresser, rug, large chair and ottoman, ceiling fan, private balcony access, chaise lounge chairs, side tables; main level bedroom: king bed, night stands, lamps, rug, ceiling fan, sitting area; downstairs bedroom: queen bed, rug, lamps, side tables; second downstairs bedroom: queen bunk beds, dresser, rug, night stand, lamp
- Bathrooms - upstairs master bath, coffee station, walk-in tile shower, soaking tub with views of woods, hand-carved wooden sink and vanity, huge mirror; main level bath, walk-in shower, dual sinks unique tree trunk vanity; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, large double vanity with bowl sinks
- Laundry - washer and dryer main level bathroom closet
- Driveway - paved road to cabin, paved driveway