High atop Crockett Mountain on five pristine acres in a gated community in the Blue Ridge/Cherry Log area, a one-of-a-kind property with stunning long-range, year-round mountain views provides the backdrop for a magical vacation. It’s called Unforgettable for a reason, and you’ll know why from the moment you arrive, take in that view, and step inside.
A soaring vaulted ceiling, open floor plan, and a wall of glass let in natural light and showcase the mountain vista from all three levels. It’s an exquisite blend of rich woods and textures, soothing natural colors, with high-end finishes, fixtures and décor providing the ultimate in style and luxury. It’s the perfect setting in which to relax, unwind and detach from the stresses of daily life in the company of family and friends.
At over 3,200 square feet, the lodge is large enough to sleep 12 people and entertain, with ample space for guests to spread out and do things on their own. If quiet seclusion is what you crave, your wish will be granted. But for shopping and dining, downtown Blue Ridge is only five miles away, and it’s a short drive to wineries, orchards, antiquing haunts, and activities like fly fishing, whitewater rafting, hiking, boating in Georgia and nearby North Carolina and Tennessee.
You also have many entertainment options without leaving the cabin, starting in the game room. It offers a 12-foot shuffleboard, a regulation billboard table with an addable ping pong top, a 55” Smart TV with a Xbox One and dual controllers (bring your favorite games with you). On the main floor family room, there’s a 65” Smart TV with Apple TV, and a closet full of board games. Both TVs are equipped with cable, Netflix, and Sonos sound systems.
One of the many other gathering areas is outside on the spacious screened-in decks, where you can settle into the sectional sofa in front of the wood-burning fireplace, and one of the several Adirondack chairs. On the lower level, take in a spectacular sunset as you soak the day away in the hot tub, which has room for six, or seated outside around the large outdoor fire pit. Or fire up the gas grill for a barbecue lunch or dinner and dine alfresco. There’s picnic table seating for eight.
For indoor meal preparation, you’ll find everything you need in the well-stocked kitchen, outfitted with granite counters, stainless steel appliances including gas range and oven, refrigerator with icemaker, a large pantry, coffeemaker and toaster. The dining table seats eight plus three at the island, and there’s a foldaway table and six chairs available for extra seating room.
The cabin’s five bedrooms are cozy and comfortable, with luxury bedding and ample closets. The main level master has a 43” Netflix-equipped Smart TV and an en suite bathroom with a jetted tub and walk-in shower. Upstairs, there are two bedrooms, one has a king bed and the other has 2 queen bunk beds that share a bathroom with tub and shower. On the lower level, one bedroom features a double bed and the other a pair of twins, and both have access to the deck. They share a bath with tub/shower. There’s an additional half bath on the main floor.
Other amenities include a washer and dryer, water filtration system, ceiling fans in every room and outside, a level playing paved area, and paved driveway with a basketball hoop set up (bring a ball with you). But it’s the amazing view and the joyous, transformative, rejuvenating power of a stay at Unforgettable that you’ll remember most, long after you leave.Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 12 (2 kings, 2 queen bunk beds, 2 twins, double) (strictly enforced)
- Game Room - regulation billiards with ping pong table top, 12’ shuffleboard table, 55” Smart TV with Netflix, Xbox, Sonos, high top table with 2 chairs, 2 bean bags, deck access, ceiling fans
- Outdoor - front screened-in porch, sectional sofa, coffee table, dining table seats 8, stone wood burning fireplace, rug, ceiling fan; covered main level deck, 6 Adirondack chairs, gas grill; lower deck, swing, hot tub seats 6, ceiling fan; basketball hoop in driveway; fire pit, 6 Adirondack rockers
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets, granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 3, kitchen utensils, microwave, waffle maker, toaster, crockpot, coffeemaker, water filtration system
- Dining Room - dining table seats 8; kitchen bar seats 3; foldable table with 6 folding chairs stored in garage
- Media - cable, local telephone
- Family Room - 2 sofas, 2 leather accent chairs, 65” Smart TV with Apple TV, Netflix and Sonos, side table, coffee table, stone gas fireplace, lamps, rug, board games.
- Bedrooms - main level master bedroom, king bed, 43” Smart TV with Netflix, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan; upstairs bedroom, 2 queen bunk beds, night stand, lamp, ceiling fan; second upstairs bedroom, king bed, night stands, rocking chair, lamps, ceiling fan; downstairs bedroom, double bed, dresser, lamp, ceiling fan; second downstairs bedroom, 2 twin beds, night stand, lamps
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, Jacuzzi tub, walk-in shower, granite top double vanity; main level half bath; upstairs bathroom, tub/shower combo, granite top vanity; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, granite top vanity; tankless water heater
- Laundry - washer and dryer downstairs
- Central HVAC; back-up generator for power outages
- Drive to Cabin - gravel road to paved/gated community, paved driveway with total of 3 car maximum, no parking permitted on street. Cabin is under exterior surveillance