Everyone has their own idea of paradise on earth, but if yours is an exquisite mountain retreat with awe-inspiring, absolutely breathtaking views, the North Georgia cabin rental Uplifting is the answer to your vacation prayers. Located on a hillside in Mineral Bluff, 13 miles from the shops and restaurants of downtown Blue Ridge, this stunning showplace is your own private resort in a glorious sylvan setting.
Handsomely constructed with natural log beams, natural pine walls, custom hardwood and cobblestone tile floors, the cabin is professionally decorated in an elegantly rustic style with upscale furniture. Pinecones and antlers serve as decorative touches. The open floor plan, huge prow-front windows, and cathedral ceiling in the main living area maximize the magnificent view, beckoning you to gather there in the glow of the gas fireplace or to watch the 48” TV, one of the five cable-equipped flat screens in the home.
The adjacent kitchen offers everything you need to prepare meals for your family and friends. It is handsomely appointed with custom cabinetry, granite countertops, custom tree slab island, a copper farm sink, stainless appliances which include a gas stove/oven, dishwasher, refrigerator with icemaker, and microwave, a blender, Keurig and 12-cup drip coffeemakers, and Cuisinart pots and pans. Under an impressive antler chandelier, the 7 ft. dining table seats six to eight with beautiful cowhide chairs. Outside on the main level porch, there’s a wonderful covered living area with sofa and chairs and a wood-burning fireplace. You can fire up the Weber propane grill for a barbecue feast, and soak your cares away in the eight-seat hot tub on the lower deck while you take in the view.
Downstairs in the game room, you’ll find another spot to relax and play. It is furnished with a wet bar, refrigerator, pool table that converts to a ping pong table, board games, a 54” TV and lots of comfy seating.
When it’s time to turn in, you’ll sleep well in your choice of three professionally decorated bedrooms, each with its own bathroom. The upstairs master has a king bed, vaulted ceiling, 36” TV, and a sliding barn door that opens to reveal the amazing mountain view through the windows of the living room below. The main level master also has a king bed, a 31” TV, and, like the other master, an en suite bath with walk-in shower and double sinks.
The third bedroom has a queen bed and a 39” TV, and its adjacent bathroom features a shower/tub combo and double sinks. A queen sofa bed in the game room and twin bunk beds behind a sliding barn door—great fun for kids—bring the sleeping accommodations to ten.
Uplifting’s other amenities include Wifi, Netflix, a washer/dryer, solar shades and ceiling fans for comfort, and a large carport. But its best assets are the intangible things like the sound of birds chirping in the early morning, the glorious colors of a spectacular sunset in the evening, and the memories you’ll make there that will last much longer than your stay.Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 10 (2 king, queen, twin bunk beds, queen sleeper sofa with air mattress)
- Game Room - pool table with table top for ping pong, a bounty of games, rustic raw wood edge bar with leather bar stools, copper sink and refrigerator, 54” flat screen TV, leather chairs, queen sleeper sofa, chair with ottoman, coffee table, rug, end tables, lamps, stacked stone gas fireplace; built-in twin bunk beds under lower level stairs with sliding barn doors
- Outdoor - front porch; covered side deck, stacked stone wood burning fireplace, wicker sofa, chairs with cushions, coffee table, rug, dining table seats 6, ceiling fan; main level covered prow deck, 4 wicker chairs, table, gas grill; lower deck, table, hot tub seats 8
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, wooden cabinets, granite countertops, kitchen island with raw edge wood tops, kitchen utensils, microwave, toaster, mixer, coffeemaker, Keurig
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6-8, nearby breakfast bar seats 4
- Media - cable, Netflix, TVs have built in WiFi allowing access to your favorites like Amazon and Hulu, local telephone
- Family Room - sofa, 4 chairs, stacked stone gas fireplace, 48” flat screen TV, coffee table, ottoman, custom chairs, end tables, lamps, rug, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - upstairs master bedroom, king bed, 36” flat screen TV, dresser, bench, chair and ottoman, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, sliding barn door; main level bedroom, king bed, 31” flat screen TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, chair, rug, ceiling fan; downstairs bedroom, queen bed, 39” flat screen TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, chair, table, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - upstairs master bath, walk-in shower, granite double vanity; main level bath, walk-in shower, granite double vanity; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, double vanity
- Laundry - washer and dryer downstairs
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved driveway, large carport