Whiskey Pines is the perfect blend of elegance and comfort. It is so tastefully decorated; you would expect to see it featured on the glossy pages of a fancy magazine. Its open floor plan with stunning wood vaulted ceilings will lead you to believe that you are entering a much bigger space than this two-bedroom cabin. The kitchen is exquisite, totally modern at every turn. The chef in your party will enjoy working in this ideal space. And if you got that BBQ king traveling with you, the outdoor Weber Grill is located on the deck, close to the kitchen door.
The family room is very stylish, while not sacrificing coziness in anyway. A large couch and two comfortable chairs sit in front of a Smart TV, which can be viewed from most angles. A round table which seats four sits adjacent to both the sitting area and the kitchen. After meals, this dining table converts to a great game table for evening fun. You’ll enjoy the stunning stacked stone gas fireplace that serves as the focal point of the Great Room.
This one level floor plan is ideal for those looking to stay away from stairs. The master suite is stunning and includes a king size bed, walk in closet and a private bathroom with walk-in tiled shower and a double vanity. The second bedroom has a queen bed and shares a bathroom with the family room. Both bedrooms are beautifully appointed with high end furniture and were designed with your comfort in mind.
The peacefulness that surrounds this cabin will lead you to relaxing outdoors, as well. A large wrap deck circles the cabin. And there is plenty of seating, whether you choose to have your morning coffee to the music of nature cuddled in the Adirondack chairs or later in the evening, seated in the hot tub, relaxing, and counting the stars. Did we mention that Whiskey Pines sits on its own private disc golf course? There is plenty of fun to be had at Whiskey Pines!
This cabin is ideally located, with McCaysville, Downtown Blue Ridge, and Blairsville being less than a 25-mile ride from Whiskey Pines front door. Perfect for those days where you are looking to enjoy some adventure or fine dining!
Elegant, comfortable, private, ideally located, Whiskey Pines is waiting for you and your guests to come and stay awhile.
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 6 (1 kings, 1 queen, sleeper sofa)
- Outdoor - covered front porch; main level covered deck, gas grill, 4 Adirondack chairs, hot tub seats 4, disc golf
- Interior - natural wood floors, warm drywall finishes, professionally decorated, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets, granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 2, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, toaster, drip coffeemaker (bring basket filters), Keurig
- Dining Room - dining table seats 4, breakfast bar seats 2
- Media – Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels)
- Family Room - sleeper sofa, 2 accent chairs, stacked stone gas fireplace, 50” Smart TV, side table, coffee table, board games, card games, cowhide rug, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - main level master bedroom, king bed, Smart TV, nightstands, lamps, ceiling fan; second main level bedroom, queen bed, Smart TV, night stand, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, walk-in shower, granite top double vanity; second main level bath, shower/tub combo, granite top vanity
- Laundry – washer and dryer on main level
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin - paved roads to cabin, gravel driveway, Level 2 electric car charger, exterior video security facing towards the driveway