What if we told you that you could find a place in a gated community with a great view of the mountains, river, and railroad, and where you can see the train? Would you like to spend your stay there during your vacation? If you answer yes to that, then it’s your lucky day. 4 Leaf Clover is perfect for you! Named after its owners, this is a true gem of a house.
A specialty of this cabin that many others don’t have? You can see the railroad track from the upstairs deck off the kid’s bunk room (the Blue Ridge Train goes through on occasion) and the river from the upstairs bedroom. A wonderful surprise during your trip!
As you walk inside, you’ll notice the immaculate attention to detail taken in every piece of styling. From the multiple colors of luxurious wood to the massive chandelier with breathtaking 25’ ceilings and large glass windows, no expense was spared to make this the perfect spot for unwinding and relaxing. You’ll feel lucky to have found this beauty! The family room has lovely couches to sink into, along with a fireplace. So, curl up with a blanket, a good book, and a glass of wine, and enjoy!
After you venture out of the living area, you’ll be greeted by the immaculate kitchen. It is a chef’s dream: the granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and the plethora of space will have you serving up some fantastic dishes. Carry your creations over to the dining area, complete with a fireplace, and share some stories while you share a meal.
Get your game on with your loved ones - there’s a pool table, poker table, shuffleboard, and plenty of board games inside. The basement has a wet bar with a mini refrigerator as well with stools - a great spot to post up and enjoy each other’s company.
If you’re looking for some R&R in the great outdoors, you’re in luck (again). 4 Leaf Clover has four separate balconies with plenty of seating for everyone. On the main level, you’ll enjoy dining with a view, while grilling out at the gas grill. When it gets chilly out, light up the outdoor fireplace. Or head down to the lower-level deck for a dip in the hot tub - such an excellent spot to spend late nights with family or friends.
After a full day of fun in Blue Ridge, 4 Leaf Clover has the perfect places for you to rest your tired eyes. Retreat to the master bedroom on the main level and light up the gas fireplace. Each spacious bedroom has its own Smart TV, deck access and private bathroom.
One of the most exciting parts about staying here is that 4 Leaf Clover is near some beautiful spots to do outdoor fun activities such as going to the river, fishing, kayaking, or watching trains. How wonderful is that? Such enjoyable things to do during your stay.
Still deciding which place to stay? Consider 4 Leaf Clover! A beautiful place for your vacation. Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 12 (2 kings, 2 queens, queen bunks, twin bunks)
- Game Room - pool table, pool table light, poker table, 4 chairs, 2 stools, board games, leather sofa, stone gas fireplace, 65” Smart TV, 2 chairs, coffee table, rug, ceiling fan, wet bar seats 3, granite countertops, mini refrigerator
- Outdoor - covered front porch; main level covered deck, patio table seats 6, gas grill, rug, patio sofa, chairs, stone gas fireplace, coffee table, rug, patio swivel chairs, 2 ceiling fans; upstairs deck, 2 patio sofas, rug; second upstairs deck, patio sofa, 4 patio chairs, coffee table, rug, ceiling fan; downstairs deck, hot tub seats 6, 2 patio sofas, 2 patio love seats, 4 patio chairs, foot rests, coffee tables, rug, ceiling fans; fire pit with 6 king size Adirondack chairs
- Interior - natural wood, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, oven, custom cabinets, granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 2, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, coffeemaker, Keurig
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6, breakfast bar seats 2, fireplace, 42” Smart TV
- Media - Cable TV, Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), local telephone
- Family Room - 2 leather sofas with built in electric recliners, stone gas fireplace, 65” Smart TV, 2 chairs, coffee table, side table, lamps, rug
- Loft - shuffleboard, sofa, rug
- Bedrooms - master on main, king bed, 55” Smart TV, stone electric fireplace, dresser, night stands, lamps, bench, ceiling fan, rug, deck access; upstairs bedroom, king bed, 55” Smart TV, chair, dresser, night stands, lamps, rug, ceiling fan, deck access; second upstairs bedroom, queen over queen bunk bed, twin over twin bunk bed, chaise, 65” Smart TV, dresser, night stand, lamp, rug, deck access; downstairs bedroom, 2 queen beds, 55” Smart TV, chair, dresser, night stand, lamp, rug, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, jetted tub, walk-in shower, granite top vanity; main level half bath, granite top vanity; upstairs bath, tub/shower combo, granite top vanity; second upstairs bath, walk-in shower, granite top double vanity; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, granite top vanity; downstairs half bath, granite top vanity
- Laundry - washer and dryer downstairs
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin - paved roads to cabin, gated community, concrete driveway, 2 car portico in front