A place where worries melt away as soon as you pull up the driveway, Aska Pines could be the perfect place for your escape to Blue Ridge! Experience peace and happiness, and be more inspired to make your life enjoyable to the fullest!
The cabin name is a combination of the cabin's location in the Aska Adventure Area and the pine trees that grow all around the property. The beautiful setting surrounding Aska Pines genuinely creates a feeling of serenity and adventure.
The soaring cathedral ceiling and huge windows, along with two sets of French doors, flood the living area with light. Incredible, commanding views of nature can be viewed from every window, providing a sense of connection to nature and a sense of peacefulness and privacy. The open floor plan will allow your whole party to share the space and commune with nature and with one another. Be relaxed and have your “me” time in the family room, complete with a chesterfield sofa and a stone fireplace with gas logs.
Ample outdoor areas provide a solid connection to the land and create a sense of place. Enjoy the glorious covered porch off the upstairs main bedroom, complete with seating. Have your morning cup of coffee while taking it all in! The covered porch is complete with an outdoor fireplace, a gas grill, and plenty of seating. Additionally, you can roast some marshmallows by the fire pit or relax in the hot tub. The choices are unlimited! Plus, the Toccoa River is close enough to hear it from the back deck and even see glimpses through the trees during winter.
The kitchen is rustic style with modern conveniences. You will love the quarter-sawn solid wood cabinets, the granite countertops, and the breakfast bar with live edge wood countertop and bar seating. There’s plenty of seating for all - enjoy having your meals at the dining area that can seat six at the table—the perfect place for family gatherings where you can share laughter together. Or step outside onto the main level deck where you’ll find patio dining for six.
The amenities here are lush! First, enjoy a game room complete with a large ROKU 75" flat-screen TV, an air hockey table, and plenty of games. Then, when you’re ready for bed, the bedrooms, including two master suites, are prepared for you! Enjoy luxurious bedding and custom furniture.
Aska Pines is close to it all! Enjoy the Aska hiking trails, waterfalls, views, fun on the Toccoa River, river rafting, and more. The Toccoa Riverside Restaurant is a gem that the owners love, and you’re close to downtown Blue Ridge for more dining, shopping, and options for fun.
Ger ready for an escape you will never forget - book Aska Pines today! Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 6 (2 kings, 1 queen)
- Game Room - air hockey, board games, 75” Smart TV, cloth sectional sofa, ottoman, side table, lamp, wet bar, sink, microwave, wine refrigerator, custom cabinets, rug
- Outdoor - covered front porch; main level covered deck, stacked stone wood burning fireplace, hammock, Adirondack rockers, bench, patio chairs, coffee table, gas grill, patio table seats 6, 3 Adirondack chairs, bench; upstairs covered deck, 2 custom log rockers, side table; lower-level covered patio, hot tub seats 6, wicker patio sofa, bench rocker, coffee tables, side tables; firepit, bench seating for 6
- Interior - natural wood, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, black appliances, oven, custom cabinets, granite countertops, live edge wooden breakfast bar seats 3, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, blender, toaster, drip coffeemaker (bring basket filters), Keurig
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6, breakfast bar seats 3
- Media - Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), local telephone
- Family Room - leather sofa, 2 lounging chairs, stacked stone gas fireplace, 52” Smart TV, accent chair, side table, coffee table, lamps, rug
- Loft – desk, chair, lamp, monitor, accent chair, side table, rug
- Bedrooms - upstairs master bedroom, king bed, 50” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, chair, ceiling fan, rug, deck access; main level bedroom, queen bed, 42” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, rug, deck access; downstairs bedroom, king bed, 42” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, rug, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - upstairs master bath, jetted tub, walk-in shower, live edge wooden top double vanity with copper sinks; main level bath, jetted tub, walk-in shower, live edge wooden top double vanity with copper sinks; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, live edge wooden top vanity
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry – washer and dryer downstairs
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin – gravel roads to cabin, gravel driveway
- Other cabins nearby are Toccoa Lookout Cottage