It’s easy to see why this North Georgia cabin rental is named Brown Bear’s Den. You’ll find this handsome home in a gated community on Brown Bear Path, and its bear theme is carried out in the décor throughout, from the artwork to the towel racks, railings and mirrors. But the name also evokes a warm and cozy place where a family can gather, relax and enjoy the quiet pleasures of a rustic mountain retreat.
You can sit by the fire pit, surrounded by nearly 4 acres of 100-foot-tall oaks and pines, and gaze up at the crystal-clear night sky at thousands of stars peeking through the treetops as you listen to the rushing water of the creek that winds through the property and into the woods. Your stress will melt away, and you’ll feel at peace with life.
But Brown Bear’s Den is also close to all the Aska Adventure Area has to offer, including hiking and mountain biking trails, fishing and tubing on the Toccoa River. The marina on Lake Blue Ridge is just 10 minutes away, and it’s the same distance to the restaurants and shops of downtown Blue Ridge.
Inside the cabin, the ambience is cozy, warm, and inviting, with spacious rooms, comfy furniture and plenty of light, with a wood-burning fireplace for warmth and ceiling fans to keep you cool, and a 49” TV to watch your favorite movies and sports.
The kitchen is fully stocked and updated with stainless steel appliances, electric stove and oven, fridge with icemaker and ice trays, drip and Keurig coffeemakers, microwave, and dishwasher. There’s room for six at the dining table, plus two at the island.
Also on the main level is the master bedroom, which has a king bed, deck access, 32” TV with DVD, adjacent bath with tub/shower and washer/dryer. Upstairs, the open plan loft features a king bed, a twin-over-queen bunk bed, and a foldout full futon. The bathroom has a jetted tub and walk-in shower. And on the lower level, the bedroom has a queen bed and the cabin’s third bath, with tub/shower.
Also downstairs, you’ll find a game room with board games, cards, air hockey, a 32” TV with DVD and Wii system. There’s more fun to be had outside, where the screened-in decks and propane heaters shield you from insects and warm you on chilly nights. There’s a gas grill, cornhole game, picnic/craft table, plenty of seating, and an eight-seat hot tub with a great view of the woods.
Other amenities include Wifi, Dish Network, a Pack ‘n Play crib, and paved driveway. You can bring up to two medium-size dogs with you to enjoy your Brown Bear’s Den vacation and make memories your family will treasure for years to come. Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 9 (2 kings, queen, twin over queen bunk beds)
- Game Room - air hockey, 32” flat screen TV with DVD, Wii Entertainment System, board games, cards, electric stove heater, leather sectional sofa, end tables, lamps, ceiling fan, screened patio access
- Outdoor - covered wrap around front porch, 2 rockers, gas grill; side deck; main level screened deck, propane patio heaters, loveseat, 2 rockers, picnic table seats 4, 2 lounge chairs with foot stools, side table, ceiling fans; lower level screened patio, hot tub seats 8; fire pit with seating for 9 along curved stone wall (with 8 patio chairs for more options)
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, wooden cabinets, island seats 2, kitchen utensils, microwave, toaster, coffeemaker, Keurig
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6
- Media - Dish network, local telephone
- Family Room - leather sofa, leather loveseat, leather chair and ottoman, 49” flat screen TV, coffee table, side tables, stone wood burning fireplace, lamps, rug, ceiling fan
- Loft - open bedroom, twin over queen bunk beds, night stand, loveseat recliner, ottoman, desk with chair, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - main level master, king bed, 32” flat screen TV with DVD player, night stands, dresser, lamps, recliner, ceiling fan, rocker, rug, ceiling fan, deck access; upstairs open bedroom with loft, king bed, night stands, chair, lamps, ceiling fan, full futon; downstairs bedroom, queen bed, dresser, rocker, leather seat, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, deck access
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, tub/shower combo, vanity; upstairs bath, jetted tub, walk-in shower, vanity; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, vanity
- Pet friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Child Amenities - pack ‘n play crib
- Laundry - washer and dryer main level
- Central HVAC
- Dual Water Heaters
- Driveway - paved roads to cabin, paved driveway with security camera in use over driveway