Endless Echo isn’t your typical Georgia mountain cabin. Yes, it offers all the amenities you’d expect, the ultimate in peace, quiet and privacy, and a breathtaking, seemingly endless multi-layered mountain view to wow you from sunrise to sunset. But it has so much more that makes it truly unique, including fruit trees, a herb and vegetable garden decorated with whimsical sculptures, and an unexpected, art-filled rustic-meets-midcentury modern decor that you won’t see anywhere else.
Located on a wooded hillside just 3.5 miles from downtown Blue Ridge, the cabin is close to shopping and dining, Toccoa River rafting, boating on Lake Blue Ridge, Mercier Orchards and everything the Aska Adventure Area has to offer, but it’s secluded enough to make you feel like you’re away from it all. The adjoining lot next door is part of the property, and it’s great for hiking, exploring and appreciating nature. Established trails close by at the end of the charming road lead into Blue Ridge or out into the mountains.
Fully refurbished with pine tongue-and-groove paneling, new dimmable lighting and ceiling fans throughout, the cabin’s interior has an open floor plan on the main level featuring an enormous great room with a vaulted ceiling, stone remote-controlled gas fireplace, a 65" HDTV with Apple TV and Roku, a Sonos music system, tastefully furnished with designer pieces and retro collectibles like Marcel Breuer chairs. With a sense of fun and enjoyment, the owners--a designer and an architect--have been collecting paintings, sculptures, and classic modern furniture for years, and they love sharing the collection with friends and guests. There’s original artwork in every room, and the cabin will change over time with each new acquisition.
After preparing your meals in the kitchen, which is fully equipped with brand-new stainless-steel appliances, custom cabinetry, a kitchen island and must-haves including a blender, crockpot and Keurig, you’ll dine at a classic glass dining table surrounded by six Charles Eames chairs, an elegant dimmable crystal chandelier overhead. Downstairs in the game room, there’s a ‘50s-style bar table and stools, a 43” Roku Smart HDTV, regulation billiards, board games and puzzles, and an exercise area with a padded floor, dumbbells, exercise mats, and a pull-up bar and workout bench.
Endless Echo’s outdoor spaces are professionally landscaped, made for relaxing and gathering, and situated to maximize the incredible view. On the covered decks, there are plush lounge furniture and rocking chairs, a bench swing, a gas grill, dining, patio and end tables, and a six-seat hot tub overlooking the garden and woods, with atmospheric string lights adding to the ambiance. Beyond the lower deck stands a brand new 900 square foot deck soaring above the hill with sun loungers, a hammock and a large picnic table, perfect for entertaining or relaxing. Head down the steps to the garden and you’ll find a picnic table and a fire pit with benches with room for 8-10. The porch in front of the adjacent shed with its lovely azalea garden and bench swing is a quieter outdoor retreat.
The cabin has four bedrooms, including a master on the upper level with a king bed, deck access, vaulted ceiling, full-length mirror, and private bath with a jetted tub and walk-in shower. There are three bedrooms downstairs, each with a queen bed and one with a 32” HDTV and heated tile floor and another with deck access and a 42" HDTV. Two of the bedrooms share a Jack & Jill. A third full bath serves the fourth bedroom as well as the downstairs game room and outdoor decks. There’s an additional half bath upstairs.
A two-car carport provides protection for your vehicles. Ample additional parking is available. Electric car owners will be thrilled to know that there is a universal 50amp ChargePoint charger available for your use. Your Blue Ridge vacation will truly be fully charged during your stay at Endless Echo.
Eclectic, charming, fun and with surprising things to discover at every turn, Endless Echo is the ideal setting for a truly memorable vacation.Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 8 (king, 3 queens)
- Game Room - regulation billiards, board games, puzzles, 43” Roku Smart HDTV, 50’s style bar table and 2 stools, leather sofa, exercise area with padded floor, exercise mats, dumbbells, adjustable workout bench and pull-up bar, deck access
- Outdoor - covered front porch, cafe table with 2 chairs, bear bench; main level covered deck, rockers, end tables, bench swing, glass dining table seats 4, wicker patio sofa and chair, ottoman, coffee table, rug, atmospheric string lights, ceiling fans; lower covered patio, 2 rocking chairs, hot tub seats 6, wicker patio sofa and chair, ottoman, rugs, rustic table with bench seating, gas grill, atmospheric string lights; outdoor deck, hammock, lounge chairs, stools, rocking chairs; fire pit, 4 Adirondack chairs, benches, picnic table seats 8
- Interior - pine tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets, kitchen island seats 2, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, toaster, blender, Keurig
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6, kitchen island seats 2
- Media - streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), local telephone
- Family Room - plush sofa, lounging chairs, stone gas fireplace with remote control, 65” Smart HDTV with Apple TV and Roku, Sonos music system, side chairs, side tables, lamps, rug, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - main level master bedroom, king bed, night stands, lamps, full length mirror, ceiling fan, deck access; downstairs bedroom, queen bed, 32” Smart TV, closet with ample shelving, night stands, mirror, lamps, rug, ceiling fan, deck access; second downstairs bedroom, queen bed, 32” Smart HDTV, dresser, night stands, mirror, lamps, ceiling fan; third downstairs bedroom, queen bed, closet with ample shelving, night stands, mirror, lamps, rug, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, Jacuzzi tub, walk-in shower, double vanity; main level half bath; downstairs bath, walk-in shower, vanity; second downstairs bath, walk-in shower, vanity
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry - washer and dryer downstairs
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin - paved and gravel roads to cabin, gravel driveway and paved parking pad, universal 50amp ChargePoint charger for electric cars