It’s just a step from the gravel drive to Camp Ollie’s front door, but before you dive in and unload your luggage, take a few minutes to stroll around the cabin’s spacious wraparound deck. From any of the cabin’s three levels, you will feel secluded and at peace, welcome to Camp Ollie.
When you enter the front door, you enter the soul of the cabin. The beamed ceilings, the walls, and the floors all boast natural wood. The floor to ceiling stone fireplace is the heart of the casual great room surrounded by comfortable seating for nine. Beautiful original art hangs on the walls, but it is the picturesque window directly across the room that will have your breath, as this fairway view of the mountains is just captivating.
Slide in your socks across the polished planks into the kitchen and dining areas. The stunning custom wood cabinets and countertops surround the stainless steel appliances complete for any chef. If the chef likes company, guests can watch and socialize at the breakfast bar, overlooking the prep area. And adjacent to the bar is a farm-style table that comfortably seats 8. It’s been carefully positioned in the room to take full advantage of the second picturesque window, extending that mesmerizing view.
To complete the main floor experience, a door in the center of the family room leads out to the covered porch where there is table seating for additional dining and gathering for competitive game nights. There is also oversized wicker chairs, the ideal place to curl up with a good book or just soak in the sights, sounds, and aromas of the nature surrounding you.
This all-season outdoor experience doesn’t end at the main level. The terrace level vaunts a hot tub, the perfect way to relax with a bottle of bubbly while taking in the extraordinary sunset views.
When you are ready for your night’s rest, you’ll find 3 bedrooms all through out the house. The master suite is located in the upstairs loft, with a king bed, electric fireplace and a spacious seating area. The downstairs family room serves as a game room with a dry bar, game table and a collection of over two dozen board games. There are two additional bedrooms at this level each with a queen bed.
You may never choose to leave this wooded oasis during your stay, but if you decide to go exploring the area, shopping, sight-seeing, water sports, bike riding, hiking, golf, gem mining, wineries, waterfalls, fine dining to boiled roadside peanuts can all be found starting in less than 25 minutes from Camp Ollie’s front door.
Let Camp Ollie carry you back to your childhood camp days, but in a comfortable adult setting, with the luxuries you so richly deserve. Book your stay today!Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 9 (1 king, 2 queens, 1 queen sleeper sofa)
- Downstairs Den – game table, board games, mini fridge, porch access
- Outdoor – wrap around porch; main level covered deck, patio table seats 4, gas grill, patio furniture; lower level covered deck, patio furniture, hot tub seats 5
- Interior – natural wood, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, wood cabinets & countertops, breakfast bar seats 3, kitchen utensils, microwave, blender, toaster, drip coffeemaker (bring basket filters), NO dishwasher
- Dining Room - dining table seats 8, breakfast bar seats 3
- Media – 50” Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), local telephone
- Family/Living Room –leather sleeper sofa, oversized chair, love seat, stacked stone gas fireplace, side tables, rug, ceiling fan
- Loft – king size bed, seating area, sofa, large closets, side tables, rug, ceiling fan, electric fireplace, half bath
- Bedrooms – upstairs loft master bedroom, king bed, chairs, leather sofa, electric fireplace, charging station, night stands, lamps, rug, ceiling fan; downstairs bedroom, queen bed, night stands, charging station, lamps, ceiling fan, second downstairs bedroom, queen bed; night stands, charging station, lamps, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms – upstairs loft half bathroom, downstairs walk-in shower, granite top vanity; main level bathroom tub/shower combo, single wooden top vanity
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry – washer and dryer on lower level
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin – gravel roads to cabin, gravel driveway, exterior cameras pointed towards driveway