Set high on a hill overlooking expansive views just 2 miles from Downtown Blue Ridge, Cherokee Vista has almost 2800 immaculate square feet and boasts almost 2 acres of property; a huge fire pit, covered porch with 55” screen TV and wood burning stone fireplace, expansive deck with lots of seating opportunity, a 6 person brand new spa and walls of windows on this prow front beauty to enjoy the wildlife and bring all those amazing views to the inside!
As an homage to the Native American’s who inhabited this great and beautiful area, Cherokee Vista has so much to offer! This 4 bedroom 3 ½ bath brand new home (2021) is sure to offer rest and relaxation along with a bit of history. You’ll notice the artwork and embellishments, as well as all of the creature comforts that work together to create a sanctuary that offers its guests a wonderful place to call home for a time.
As you walk inside, you will notice the incredible great room with a gas fireplace and the lovely accents of rough sawn wood and tin roofing. Above it all hangs the custom light fixture made from a canon wagon wheel from the war of 1812 and tastefully stacked with antlers. This is the perfect place to put your feet up and relax after a long day of Blue Ridge exploration. And, there’s a lovely 55” TV ready for you if you’re looking for some extra entertainment!
Just steps off the kitchen is a butler pantry with a huge sink and 2nd dishwasher, more storage opportunity and laundry room with a brand-new high-capacity washer and dryer. The kitchen cabinets are filled with all of the gadgets and cookware that will make entertaining here a breeze and lots of walnut cabinetry and countertop space; stainless steel appliances and gas stove with 5 burners make this chef’s kitchen a delight and the center of the home.
Cherokee Vista’s game room has 3 bar stools made of hand tooled saddles, complete with stirrups for easy on and off, lots of authentic western saloon decor and the rusted tin roofing ceiling. You will love playing Blue Ridge Monopoly here and reveling in all of the fun you had during the day before coming back home to relax at this abode.
Cherokee Vista comes with four bedrooms including two master bedrooms. The first is decorated in lovely buffalo plaid and has a smart TV, walk-in closet, and en suite bathroom. Double petrified wood stone sinks make for an interesting piece in this bathroom, and the shower has views overlooking everything in sight! The second master has excellent farmhouse decor and an adjoining bathroom with a soaking tub and copper sinks—perfect for rest and unwind after a busy day.
Spend a relaxing afternoon upstairs in the reading nook - including a specific upstairs with incredible 180-degree views of the sky and mountains. Absolute bliss!
There is genuinely SO much to do in Blue Ridge near Cherokee Vista. Enjoy hiking, fishing, boating, and many more outdoor activities. You’ll be close to the shops, restaurants, and fun events of Downtown Blue Ridge as well. There’s no place in the world like this slice of heaven.
Book your stay with Cherokee Vista today and experience these wonderfully amazing features and amenities this home could offer!Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 8 (3 kings, 1 queen)
- Game Room - shuffleboard, darts, board games, wet bar, 3 saddled bar stools, ice maker, ceiling fan, rug
- Outdoor - covered front porch, stacked stone wood burning fireplace, 55” Smart TV, patio loveseat, 2 patio chairs, coffee table; side deck, gas grill, 4 Adirondack chairs, side tables, hot tub; fire pit, 4 Adirondack chairs
- Interior - natural wood, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully-equipped main-level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, oven, walnut cabinets, custom fossil countertops, breakfast bar seats 2, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, blender, toaster, coffeemaker, Keurig
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6, breakfast bar seats 2
- Media - Cable, Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), local telephone
- Family Room - plush sofa, loveseat, stone gas fireplace, 55” Smart TV, soundbar, side table, lamp, coffee table, ceiling fan, rug
- Loft - plush loveseat, lounging chair, foot rest
- Bedrooms - main level master bedroom, king bed, 45” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, bench, ceiling fan; Second main level master bedroom, king bed, 45” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, bench, ceiling fan; upstairs bedroom, king bed, 45” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, rug; upstairs second bedroom, queen bed, 45” Smart TV, dresser, night stand, lamp, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, walk-in shower, petrified wood vanity, stone sinks, second main level bath, soaking tub, walk-in shower, custom wooden double vanity; upstairs bath, walk-in shower, custom wooden vanity
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry - washer and dryer on main level
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin - paved and gravel roads to cabin, paved driveway