If you are looking for a refuge from your everyday reality, a private cabin where the only sounds you hear are a bird’s song, fox cries and the hum of the katydids, then this wooded sanctuary is calling to you. Welcome to Copper Ridge Hideaway!
This three-story cabin sits at the end of a ridge, surrounded by three acres of forested land. Imagine you and your canine kids (yes, your pets are welcome here!) starting out your mornings with a walk through the woods together, enjoying nature’s beauty, taking photos of wildflowers, and guessing at the identity of the different paw prints left along the trail from last night’s nocturnal foragers.
Back at the cabin, you’ll find your guests relaxing with their morning cup of joe either in the kitchen or great room which is furnished with cheerful and contemporary décor. The doors open to the outdoor deck and the view of the mountains is only obscured by the bright rays of the sun. The chef of the group has all the amenities a cook needs, including plenty of counter space to prepare your favorite meals.
On those mornings when the outside temperatures are not as favorable, the centerpiece of the great room is a stacked stone wood fireplace, adding coziness to those cool weather visits. Three different doors off the great room lead out to the large wrap-around covered deck with a patio table that seats four and additional chairs to lounge.
Downstairs, you’ll find a plethora of entertainment and dining areas. Indoors, the family room has a large relaxing area with leather furniture, including a recliner and a sofa that opens into an additional queen sofa bed. A wet bar, Smart TV, and a nice selection of board games can be found in this room as well as a beautiful, bleached log dining set that can be used for feasting or game nights. French doors lead out to the large party porch. Here you’ll find additional dining areas, a hot tub, as well as plenty of comfortable outdoor seating. A stairway from this deck leads to the fire pit, where you and your guests can gather for roasted hot dogs and s’mores while listening to the hoots of the owls and ghost stories told by your friends and family.
When it’s time to snuggle in for the night, comfort comes first at Copper Ridge Hideaway. You’ll find the master suite on the lower level complete with a king bed. Additionally, the main level has two bedrooms, both with queen beds. All bedrooms include lots of pillows and cozy comforters just calling you to a golden slumber.
There’s still a space we haven’t mentioned. The loft area is an oasis of its own with a queen sleeper sofa and a Classic Pac-Man arcade table that just might captivate some of your guests for hours at a time, having you wonder where they could have disappeared.
Copper Ridge Hideaway is just over ten miles from the shopping, fine dining, and fun that Blue Ridge, Georgia, has to offer. After a day at the cabin or out on an adventure or even spending your evening's star gazing from the hot tub, you’ll be loving your decision to have booked this ideal cabin retreat.
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 8 (1 king, 2 queens)
- Outdoor - main level covered deck, patio table seats 4, 2 chairs, coffee table; lower patio, outdoor couch, coffee table, bench swing, patio table seats 4, built-in gas grill, dining table seats 4, bench, 2 chairs, reclining chair, hot tub seats 4, corn hole; firepit, 2 Adirondack chairs
- Interior - natural wood, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets, laminate countertops, island bar seats 4, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, blender, toaster, drip coffeemaker (bring basket filters)
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6, island bar seats 4
- Media – Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels)
- Living Room – fabric couch, love seat with ottoman, side table, lamp, rug, wood burning fireplace
- Family Room – queen leather sleeper sofa, leather recliner, leather love seat, 42” Smart TV, side table, coffee table, wet bar, board games, rug, ceiling fan
- Loft – queen sleeper sofa, Classic PacMan arcade table, board games, coffee table, side table, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - downstairs master bedroom, king bed, nightstands, lamps, chair, ceiling fan; main level bedroom, queen bed, nightstand, lamp, ceiling fan; second main level bedroom, queen bed, nightstand, lamp, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - main level bathroom, tub/shower combo, vanity; downstairs bathroom, tub/shower combo, vanity
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well-behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry – washer and dryer downstairs
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin - gravel roads to cabin, gravel driveway, AWD/4WD recommended
- Other cabins nearby are – Copper Ridge Cabin