Looking for the ultimate place to rest and unwind during your Blue Ridge vacation? Wouldn’t you love a peaceful, relaxed, and adventurous place to stay? Introducing the perfect place for you - Dream Come True! A beautiful place with an amazing view to stay with family and friends located in the heart of it all in the Aska Adventure Area.
You’ll know you found your dream location and cabin because of the unobstructed view of the mountainside, combined with the proximity to both Lake Blue Ridge and downtown Blue Ridge. Views abound here - the east-facing porch has a spectacular morning sunrise view. In the evening, the sunset from the west view of the porch is relaxing and peaceful. The wrap-around screened-in porch has tons of seating and views for everyone. The whole family can be out on the porch all enjoying different things!
The interior of this cabin is so beautifully designed - you’ll notice stunning accents everywhere. Your comfort was absolutely put in mind when this cabin was designed, with new furniture, appliances, and mattresses throughout the entire house. As you enter inside the main level, you’ll notice the immaculate wood-burning fireplace, the fully-equipped kitchen and so much more. The kitchen will also amaze you as it is made with granite countertops, brand new appliances, and is fully ready for your best family meals.
Ready to get your game on? You will love the game room - it comes with an air hockey table, 70” TV and so much more. A great place to relax and unwind. The outside is a spectacular place for relaxation and memories as well. Grill up some favorites and take a seat at a picnic table. Warm yourself by the fireplace. Take a dip in the hot tub - the possibilities are limitless! The owners love that you can get away from it all staying here, all while still being close to everything.
Looking for some great places near the cabin to explore? You’re in luck! This stunning spot is near Lake Blue Ridge, downtown Blue Ridge (some of the owner’s favorites there include The Vine, Black Sheep, Cartecay Vineyards), and Mercier Orchards hiking trails.
Book your stay now at this beautiful cabin that truly will make all your vacation dreams come true.Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 8 (3 king)
- Game Room - air hockey, card games, 70" Smart TV, stacked stone gas fireplace, sectional sofa, coffee table
- Outdoor - covered screened wrap around front porch, rocking chairs, side tables, whiskey barrel table, 4 bar stools; main level covered screened deck, patio furniture seats 12, coffee table, hot tub seats 4, stacked stone wood burning fireplace, 55” Smart TV, custom picnic table seats 6, gas grill; lower-level covered deck, picnic table, rocking chair; fire pit, 6 Adirondack chairs
- Interior - natural wood, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, oven, custom cabinets, granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 3, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, Keurig
- Dining Room - dining table seats 8, breakfast bar seats 3
- Media - Dish network, Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), local telephone
- Family Room - leather sofas, leather recliner, stone wood burning fireplace, 55” Smart TV, wood-burning stone fireplace, 55” Smart TV, coffee table, side tables, lamps, rug, ceiling fan
- Bedroom - upstairs master bedroom, king bed, 55” Smart TV, lounge chair, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, private deck access; main level bedroom, king bed, 55” Smart TV, bench, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan; downstairs bedroom, king bed, 55” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamps
- Bathroom - upstairs master bath, tub/shower combo, granite top vanity; main level bathroom, tub/shower combo, granite top vanity; downstairs bathroom, tub/shower combo, granite top vanity
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 small well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Child Amenities - pack and play
- Laundry - washer and dryer on main level
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin - paved and gravel roads to cabin, gravel driveway