With a name that is a perfect play on words, discover the wonderful Fawn’d Memories. The owners had been searching for a home in the mountains for a long time, and after countless searches, this beauty was the right one for them, and they know it will be for you, too.
Fawn'd Memories describes exactly what they envision you’ll make while staying here - incredible, fond memories. The cabin is located in the Deer Run subdivision, and the surrounding mountains will play even more into these great memories.
Newly built, you’ll love the modern farmhouse-style interior with beautiful luxury laminate floors. The home is professionally decorated with modern and traditional farmhouse styles. Luxuriously appointed with fun accent pieces throughout, there’s something to see everywhere!
Step inside and rest in the comfortable living room. Complete with a genuine leather sofa with dual recliners, a gas log fireplace with remote control features, board games, card games, and a 55” Smart TV. The kitchen is next door, complete with brand-new stainless-steel appliances and everything else you could need for a great meal.
Take a peek outside and discover excellent amenities here, too. Relax and unwind in the outdoor hot tub (it seats 6!) equipped with LED lighting and water features. Relax by the outdoor wood-burning fire pit with a s’more or hot chocolate. It’s one of the many perfect places in the house to unwind.
The master bedroom is a paradise in the mountains with a warm, inviting charm. The large back patio overlooks nearly 2 acres of land with privacy in the spring and summer and mountain views in the fall and winter.
Make some Fawn’d Memories close to the cabin with great places nearby. Enjoy the Odom Winery, where you can partake in tasting a great glass of wine and charcuterie board. You’re also just a 15-minute drive to downtown historic Blairsville, complete with great shops, dining, and more.
You’ll be close by Blue Ridge, too! Hop aboard the Blue Ridge Scenic Railway and enjoy the sights of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Visit the Mercier Orchard throughout the year, especially in the fall, where you can enjoy hiking and exploring several nature trails. The owners love the climb to the top of Brasstown Bald where you will see the most spectacular views of North Georgia. You’re also close to white water rafting and so much more.
Make your memories more fun and enjoyable with Fawn'd Memories. Book your escape now! Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 4 (1 king, 1 queen)
- Outdoor - covered front porch, rockers, side table, gas grill; main level covered deck, main level covered side deck, wicker sofa, 2 wicker chairs, coffee table, ceiling fan, cornhole; outdoor patio, hot tub seats 6, firepit, 4 Adirondack chairs
- Interior – modern farmhouse style, warm drywall finishes, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, oven, white cabinets, granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 3, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, blender, toaster, drip coffeemaker (bring basket filters), Keurig
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6, breakfast bar seats 3
- Media - Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), local telephone
- Family Room - leather sofa with dual recliners with USB charging ports, 2 large cloth chairs, stacked stone gas fireplace, 55” Smart TV, side table, coffee table, rug, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - main level master bedroom, king bed, 32” Smart TV, night stands, lamps, cowhide rug, luggage rack, ceiling fan, deck access; second main level bedroom, queen bed, luggage rack, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, rug
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, walk-in shower, granite top double vanity; second main level bath, tub/shower combo, granite top vanity
- Laundry – washer and dryer on main level
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin - paved roads to cabin, gravel driveway