If you are looking for a beautiful, cozy place that is alongside a plentiful mountain trout stream, then Fighting Creek Cabin is the perfect place for you. Such a beautiful place in the woods to relax and enjoy with family or friends on your upcoming vacation. This cabin truly makes you feel at peace and allows you to relax with a breath of fresh air. Surrounded by trees and nature and set alongside the beautiful Fightingtown Creek, it’s truly a gorgeous place!
The cabin is pure wood and looks aesthetically rustic. The colors inside the house blend seamlessly and will give you a relaxed feel during your stay. This cabin is truly picturesque.
As you step inside, you’ll immediately notice the tall windows that show off the beautiful Fightingtown Creek below. The windows allow in plenty of natural light that fully fills this room. The lovely gas fireplace quickly warms the two-story space and is the perfect place to settle up next to with a book and a glass of wine.
Be entertained and enjoy the cabin’s detached game room, complete with its own full bath as well. Enjoy a combo arcade machine, rack it up with a game on the pool table, watch your favorite sports or movies on the Big Screen TV, and get ready to unwind. There are other books and games available, too! This room has accommodations for sleeping as well, complete with a pullout queen-size sleeper sofa. It’s a lovely extra addition to the house!
You’ll love unwinding outside. Fightingtown Creek is a stunning location and has some of the best trout fishing in the area! Ease your muscles after a long day of fun in the hot tub. Fire up the gas grill and grill up some BBQ classics for the whole family to enjoy. Then, get your s’mores ready for the firepit. With multiple Adirondack chairs, it’s the perfect place to relax with your loved ones.
Still looking for a beautiful place to stay? Look no further as Fighting Creek Cabin is the perfect place for you, your friends, or your family!Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 8 (1 king, 1 queen, 1 twin over double bunk)
- Game Room – arcade game, pool table, board games, books, 65” Smart TV, leather queen sleeper sofa, high-top table, 4 chairs, desk, 2 chairs, mini refrigerator, ceiling fans
- Outdoor - covered front porch; covered side porch, wicker patio sectional, 2 chairs, coffee table, porch swing; main level covered deck, gas grill; lower patio, 2 Adirondack chairs; riverside deck, 2 deck chairs; game room deck, hot tub seats 6; firepit, 6 Adirondack chairs
- Interior - natural wood, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, oven, custom cabinets, granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 2, kitchen utensils, microwave, toaster, airfryer, drip coffeemaker (bring basket filters), Keurig
- Dining Room - dining table seats 8, breakfast bar seats 2
- Media - Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), local telephone
- Family Room – leather sofa, leather loveseat, lounging chair, stone gas fireplace, 50” Smart TV, side tables, ceiling fan; downstairs family room, leather reclining sofa, 55" Smart TV, 2 beanbag chairs, side table, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms – upstairs open loft bedroom, king bed, 32” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, desk, office chair, carpeted, ceiling fan; main level master bedroom, queen bed, 32” Smart TV, armoire, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan; downstairs bedroom, twin over full bunk bed, trundle bed, 32” Smart TV, desk, office chair, ceiling fan, deck access
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, walk-in shower, vanity; upstairs bath, walk-in shower, double vanities; downstairs bath, walk-in shower, vanity; game room bath, tub/shower combo, vanity
- Laundry – washer and dryer downstairs
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin - gravel roads to cabin, paved driveway, exterior video security pointed towards the driveway