Set high on a mountainside in Mineral Bluff, worlds away from the cares and concerns of daily life, Fire on the Mountain will take your breath away from the moment you drive up to it. As its name suggests, you’ll have ample opportunities to enjoy a fire on the mountain, whether you choose to have one indoors at the stone woodburning fireplace, outdoors in one of the three wood burning fireplaces on each deck level, or out at the firepit. And as if that were not relaxing and peaceful enough, you’ll also be able to catch the breathtaking sunset at the same time.
Spend your days fly fishing on the Toccoa River, horseback riding in the Georgia mountains, or hiking the many mountain trails. Venture into the Blue Ridge downtown area for some shopping at the many boutiques; visit local wineries for some wine tasting while taking in the beautiful landscape of the area.
After a fun filled day, return to the spacious and comfortable, warm and welcoming ambiance of Fire on the Mountain. The main floor living area, with its open floor plan, vaulted ceilings, natural woods and stone woodburning fireplace is the perfect place to relax on the leather sofa while watching your favorite game. With the surround sound speaker system, you’ll feel like you are right there on the sidelines.
The kitchen has everything you need to prepare, cook and serve, with custom cabinetry, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances including refrigerator, gas stove, toaster oven, blender, crockpot and drip coffeemaker. The dining table seats eight and the breakfast bar seats four.
In the downstairs game room, you’ll find lots of opportunities for indoor fun. There is an air hockey/pool/ping pong table combo, board games, a dart board and an oversized checker board. Pull up a stool at the whiskey barrel table, from a local distillery, and drum up a game of checkers.
Outside, you’ll find ring toss on the deck and a horseshoe pit in the yard. Onlookers can cheer you on from any of the three decks. Just grab a rocking chair, Adirondack chair, or a stool at the outdoor bar. Make an evening out of it as you fire up the gas grill and serve dinner at the outdoor dining table with seating for six on the main deck and grab one of the 4 barstools and relax along the live edge bar top overlooking the mountains. Or relax in the hot tub on the lower level.
When it’s time to call it a night, you’ll rest in comfort in one of four bedrooms, three with a king bed, 32” flatscreen TV, deck access and private bath. And one with a set of full-size bunk beds. Both the upstairs master suite and the main level master have private access to a jacuzzi tub.
The cabin also provides guests with WiFi, a washer/dryer, ceiling fans throughout, and a tankless hot water heater system.
You’re welcome to bring up to two dogs with you on your mountain retreat. They’ll love the level playing area.Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 10 (3 kings, full size bunk beds, futon)
- Game Room - air hockey/pool table/ping pong table combo, board games, darts, oversized checker board, whiskey barrel table, 65” flatscreen TV, leather futon, coffee table, ceiling fan, rug, carpeted
- Outdoor - covered front porch; main level covered deck, stone wood burning fireplace, L shaped patio couch, coffee table, 4 bar stools, patio table seats 6, gas grill, ceiling fan; lower patio, hot tub seats 6, stone wood burning fireplace, 4 rocking chairs, porch swing; top level deck, stone wood burning fireplace, 2 Adirondack chairs, side table; fire pit seats 8, horseshoe pit, hook and ring toss game
- Interior - natural wood, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, oven, custom cabinets, granite counter tops, breakfast bar seats 4, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, blender, toaster oven, coffeemaker
- Dining Room - dining table seats 8, breakfast bar seats 4
- Media - Dish network, local telephone
- Family Room - leather sofa and love seat, stone gas fireplace, 65” flatscreen TV, side table, coffee table, rug
- Bedrooms - upstairs master bedroom, king bed, 32” flatscreen TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, deck access; main level bedroom, king bed, 32” flatscreen TV, dresser, night stand, lamp, ceiling fan; downstairs bedroom, king bed, 32” flatscreen TV, night stands, lamps, carpet, ceiling fan; second downstairs bedroom, full size bunk beds
- Bathrooms - upstairs master bath, jacuzzi tub, walk-in shower, double vanity; main level bath, jacuzzi tub/shower combo, vanity; main level powder room; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, vanity; second downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, vanity
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry - washer and dryer on main level
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin - paved roads to cabin, paved driveway