A gorgeous retreat away from it all, welcome to the Heavenly Hideaway! Built in 2022, this stunning, custom-built home is the closest thing to heaven on earth. The views from this home are truly breathtaking, with spectacular sunsets that offer panoramic views of the Georgia, Tennessee, and North Carolina mountains. If you’ve been looking for a true escape, you’ve found it.
The cabin is warm and inviting, with soaring vaulted ceilings on the main level, three floor-to-ceiling stone fireplaces, and wood from floor to ceiling throughout the home. The custom cabinetry throughout the house adds a touch of elegance and sophistication, making it the perfect retreat for those seeking a peaceful and secluded getaway.
This custom-built home is the perfect blend of luxury and rustic charm, making it the ideal place to escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. From the gorgeous outdoor spaces, featuring a fire pit, outdoor fireplace, and hot tub, to the fun interior (featuring a game room!), there’s a place for everyone to relax and unwind.
The extra-wide deck on both the upper and lower levels offers ample space to relax and take in the breathtaking views. Then, wake up above the clouds and end your day with a stunning sunset, making it the perfect place to unwind and recharge.
The cabin's details make it above the rest (pun intended!) Enjoy gorgeous countertops and tile throughout the kitchen and bathrooms and designer bedding in the bedrooms. And enjoy seeing the beautiful mountains from your private primary suite deck!
The dream of owning a home in the Blue Ridge Mountains has been a long-time aspiration for many, and Heavenly Hideaway is the owners' closest thing to heaven on earth. They hope it will be that way for you, too!
So if you're looking for a beautiful and secluded retreat, look no further than Heavenly Hideaway. We’ll see you soon for your escape to Blue Ridge!
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 9 (2 kings, 1 queen, twin over full bunks)
- Game Room - pool table, shuffleboard, corn hole, 60” Smart TV, stacked stone gas fireplace, wet bar, full refrigerator, bar with stools, futon, accent chairs, side tables, area rug
- Outdoor - main level covered deck, rocking chairs, picnic table, gas grill, outdoor living area, wicker sofa, wicker chair with ottoman, 60” Smart TV, stacked stone gas fireplace; lower level deck, rocking chairs, hot tub seats 5, side table; outdoor fire pit, Adirondack chairs
- Interior - natural wood throughout, ceiling fans in every room
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, solid wood cabinetry, oven, granite countertops, kitchen island seats 2, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, blender, toaster, combo coffee maker with Keurig (bring basket filters)
- Dining Room - dining table seats 8, kitchen island seats 2
- Media - Dish Network, Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), local telephone
- Family Room - 60” Smart TV, stacked stone gas fireplace, leather reclining sofa, leather reclining loveseat, live edge desk workspace, coffee table, side tables, lamps, area rug
- Bedroom - main level master bedroom, king bed, 55” Smart TV, dresser, accent chair, nightstands, alarm clock, hanging lights, area rug, deck access, ceiling fan; second main level bedroom, queen bed, 50” Smart TV, dresser, nightstands, alarm clock, lamps, deck access, ceiling fan; downstairs bedroom, king bed, 55” Smart TV, dresser, nightstands, lamps, ceiling fan; second downstairs bedroom, twin over full bunk beds, 50” Smart TV, dresser, clothing organization rack, storage cubes, ceiling fan
- Bathroom - main level master bathroom, double granite top vanity, tiled walk-in shower with bench and 3 showerheads; second main level bathroom, single granite top vanity, tiled tub/shower combo; downstairs bathroom, single granite top vanity, tiled tub/shower combo
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry - washer and dryer on main floor
- Driveway - paved and gravel roads to cabin, AWD/4WD recommended
- Other cabins nearby are - Sunshine Mountain