Like the enchanted cottages pictured in the books of your childhood, Just Peachy is a magical place where vacation dreams are made. Hidden away in the woods, surrounded by tall trees at the edge of Granny Lake, this cozy, charming, jewel box of a cabin is the perfect, peaceful place to relax, unwind, and enjoy the beauty of nature.
Located in Cherry Log, this magnificent property is just seven miles from the shops, boutiques and restaurants of downtown Blue Ridge, many known for their delicious key lime pie. Hiking and riding trails abound nearby, and popular destinations like Bear Claw Vineyards and Mercier Orchards-- where you can get a hearty breakfast and bring fresh cider home--are a short drive away. You can go boating on Lake Blue Ridge and rafting or tubing on the Toccoa River, but you can enjoy the water just by opening your door. Head down to Granny Lake to fish (catch and release only) or try the kayak provided for you. Or make s’mores at the fire pit, or grill out on the park-style grill (bring your charcoal) with a cold beer from a local brewery.
This two-level, two-bedroom, one-bathroom cottage is packed with amenities and activities to make your stay a memorable one. Inside its rustic walls, the cabin is warm and inviting, with a wood-burning fireplace, comfy sofas, and a Smart TV with Roku, DVD and Dish Network to watch your favorite movies, games and shows. The kitchen comes equipped with a gas stove and oven, refrigerator, microwave, and Keurig and drip coffeemakers, and there’s seating for four at the dining table.
Or head out to the screened-in patio to dine alfresco. There’s a dining table, Roku-equipped Smart TV, and plenty of seating. You can kick back in a rocker with a glass of wine and take in the view, or soak the day away in the four-seat hot tub while you gaze at the lake and the stars and listen to the sounds of nature.
You’ll slumber in comfort in either of the cabin’s bedrooms, both located on the main level and outfitted with comfy queen beds, hardwood floors, dressers, nightstands, lamps, and ceiling fans. They share a bathroom with tub and shower.
There’s parking in the gravel driveway, which includes a widened area for turning your vehicle around. Additional amenities for guests include WiFi, board games, DVD player, and a washer/dryer stacked in a closet on the main level.
You’re welcome to bring your dogs with you to enjoy your lakeside mountain vacation. We think you’ll all find it Just Peachy!Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 4 (2 queens)
- Outdoor - covered front porch, 2 rocking chairs, porch swing, side table; lower level screened porch, patio table seats 4, patio furniture seats 4, 42” Smart TV, hot tub seats 4; fire pit with 4 Adirondack chairs, small park-style grill (bring charcoal)
- Interior - natural wood, warm drywall finishes, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - main level kitchen, oven, custom cabinets, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, blender, toaster, coffeemaker, Keurig (no dishwasher)
- Dining Room - dining table seats 4
- Media - Dish network, Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), local telephone
- Family Room - 2 sofas, stone wood burning fireplace, 42” Smart TV with DVD, side table, lamp
- Bedrooms - main level master bedroom, queen bed, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan; second main level bedroom, queen bed, dresser, night stand, lamp, ceiling fan;
- Bathrooms - main level soaking tub and shower, vanity
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry - stacked washer and dryer on main level
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin - gravel roads to cabin, gravel driveway, AWD recommended
- Other cabin nearby is Just Bluffing