From the moment you turn off of the highway, you can feel the stress roll-off. First, the mountain view is beautiful. Then when you pull into the driveway, you catch a glimpse of the lake, and you know you are there. This is what the Lakin' Memories cabin is all about!
The best way to describe this gorgeous place? Quiet, tranquil, and togetherness. Lakin’ Memories has a lot of room for families to spread out and unwind and reconnect with one another. It's the perfect place to be with family and friends, either on the deck, on the dock, in the kitchen, or the basement. The owners wanted a place where families and friends could come and have a great time and make some beautiful memories.
As you step inside, you’ll notice all of the cozy details (and the fine attention to detail, too!) Sink into the comfortable couch in the family room and admire the lake views. There are lake views from nearly every room and plenty of space outside for you to spread out and enjoy all that Lakin’ Memories has to offer. One pinnacle of the cabin is the kitchen. Built with lovely wood and fully equipped (seriously - it has everything you’d need to prep a gourmet meal!), it’s one of the hallmarks of the house.
A wonderful amenity for families and friends alike? The game room! Enjoy pool, darts, a bar, and the great, 55” flatscreen TV with streaming capabilities. Step outside and admire the incredible deck that spans the entire house. Roast some marshmallows by the lake in the firepit area. Cook up some of your favorite BBQ classics on the gas grill. The possibilities are limitless!
Lakin’ Memories is close to all of the action if you want to spend some time away from the cabin. The public boat launch is nearby so bring your boat! The owners particularly love the Blairsville farmer’s market. Given the beautiful water nearby, fishing is a favorite pastime, and lots of hiking can be found close by as well. Downtown Blairsville has plenty of shops and restaurants for you to enjoy, as well as several marinas on the lake for boat rental, jet ski rental, and so much more.
Are you still looking for a beautiful vacation home for your escape to Blue Ridge? Look no further as Lakin' Memories could be perfect for you! Book your stay today. Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 10 (4 queens, 1 full)
- Game Room – pool table, dartboard, 55” Smart TV, plush sofa, reclining loveseat, recliner, coffee table, side tables, lamps, rug, high top table, 2 chairs, wet bar, 4 stools, refrigerator, popcorn machine, lamp
- Outdoor - covered front porch, chair, side table; main level deck, patio table seats 6, built in gas grill, rockers, fire pit, 2 Adirondack chairs, dock
- Interior - natural wood, warm drywall finishes, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, oven, wood cabinets, laminate countertops, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, toaster, drip coffeemaker (bring basket filters)
- Dining Room – kitchen table seats 6, dining table seats 6
- Media - Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), local telephone
- Family Room - plush sofa, 2 lounging chairs, stacked stone gas fireplace, 42” Smart TV, side table, coffee table, lamps, rug, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - main level master bedroom, queen bed, dresser, night stands, lamps, chair, rug, ceiling fan, deck access; upstairs bedroom, queen bed, night stands, lamps, chair, ceiling fan, carpeted; second upstairs bedroom, queen bed, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, carpeted; downstairs bedroom, queen bed, full bed, night stands, lamps, 2 chair, rug, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, soaking tub, walk-in shower, wooden top double vanity; upstairs bath, tub/shower combo, granite top double vanity; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, granite top vanity; half bath, vanity
- Laundry – washer and dryer on main level
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin - paved roads to cabin, gravel driveway with room for a trailer
- Union County STR License # - 009024