In real estate location is everything, and you won’t find a better one than this wooded waterfront property on Lake Blue Ridge, with spectacular lake and mountain views, the best dock on the lake, and proximity to downtown and all the vacation activities you crave. Perfectly situated on the very desirable Horse Pointe Road just four miles from Blue Ridge’s shops and restaurants and custom designed, built and decorated and with floor-to-ceiling windows to maximize the view, Lodge on the Lake truly has the wow factor.
Decorated in a soothing color palate in a lodge/farmhouse by the lake style, this magnificent 19-year-old log home is light, bright and spacious, a welcoming retreat for family gatherings and getaways with friends in a spectacular setting. The open-plan main level features the family room, with two comfortable seating areas, a stone gas fireplace, and 55” TV and an oversized kitchen made for feeding a crowd. It’s outfitted with Shaker-style cabinetry, charcoal countertops, a glass cooktop, electric stove/oven, fridge with icemaker, a crockpot, coffeemaker, and all the cooking and serving implements you need. There’s seating for eight at the dining table and six at the counter.
Downstairs, there’s a game room, also with gas fireplace and 55” TV, a ping pong table, a queen-size sleeper sofa, a game table, board games and plenty of seating. The cabin has four bedrooms, each with private bath. The upstairs master, with its wall of windows that makes you feel like you’re sleeping in the trees, has a king bed, stone gas fireplace, 50” TV, and bath with double vanities, walk-in shower, and toilet closet. The main level bedroom has a queen bed and 32” TV, and both of the downstairs bedrooms have king beds and 43” TVs. Their en suite bathrooms have tub/shower combos. Kids will love sleeping in the twin beds in the open loft, which has a billiards table and a fabulous view.
But in this magnificent milieu, you’ll want to spend as much time as possible outdoors, where you’ll find chairs, rockers and lounges and to relax in, a fire table to warm you on chilly nights, a cornhole game, a gas grill, tables and chairs for your cookouts, and a four-seat hot tub, all overlooking the lake. Take the steps down to the bi-level dock, where you can swim or fish from the lower level, which can accommodate two waverunners and a 28’ by 9.5’ boat in deep water year-round. The partially covered upper deck offers a choice of sun or shade.
When you want to venture beyond the cabin, there’s plenty to do. You can explore the coves along the lake and find rope swings, rent a pontoon boat, go tubing, kayaking, and fly fishing on the Toccoa River, and visit popular destinations like Mercier Orchards, Serenberry Vineyards, the Blue Ridge Scenic Railway. There are hiking trails, waterfalls and golf courses nearby, and it’s five minutes by boat to the marina and Boat Dock Bar & Grill, for a meal or sunset cocktails on the lake.
At Lodge on the Lake, you’ll also find ceiling fans throughout the house, WiFi, Roku for streaming on all TVs, a washer/dryer, and paved road and driveway, and most importantly, the promise of an unforgettable vacation filled with fun, adventure and the ultimate in relaxation.Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 12 (3 kings, queen, 2 twins, queen sleeper sofa)
- Game Room - ping pong table, game table, board games, 55” flat screen TV with Roku, stacked stone gas fireplace, queen sleeper sofa, leather recliner, coffee table, wood bench with back, ceiling fan, deck access
- Outdoor - covered front porch, 2 chairs, loveseat; main level deck, 2 dining tables seat 6 each, fire table, loveseat, swivel chair, chair that rocks, 3 zero gravity chairs, gas grill; lower deck, 4 Adirondack chairs with ottomans, hot tub seats 4, 6 chairs, side tables; stairs to boat dock, boat slip can fit up to 28’ long by 9.5’ wide boat, 2 waverunner pads, swim deck on lower level dock with table and 6 chairs, ceiling fan, upper level dock with sun deck, shaded area with fixed arched roof, ceiling fans, 2 chaise lounges, table, 6 chairs
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, black appliances, custom cabinets, charcoal countertops, breakfast bar seats 6, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, Keurig combo flex brew
- Dining Room - dining table seats 8
- Media - Dish Network, local telephone
- Family Room - seating area with sofa, 2 swivel club chairs, ottomans, side table, rug, lamp, ceiling fan; leather sofa, leather recliner, recliner, stacked stone gas fireplace, 55” flat screen TV with Roku, coffee table, rug, lamp, ceiling fan
- Loft - billiards table, pub table with 2 bar stools, side table with 2 additional bar stools, lamp; open loft alcove area, 2 twin beds, night stand
- Bedrooms - master upstairs, king bed, 50” flat screen TV with Roku, stone gas fireplace, night stands, lamps, dresser, bench, ceiling fan, en suite bathroom; main level bedroom, queen bed, 32” flat screen TV with Roku, night stands, lamps, desk and chair, ceiling fan, en suite bathroom; downstairs bedroom, king bed, 43” flat screen TV with Roku, night stands, lamps, dresser, rocker, ceiling fan, en suite bathroom; second downstairs bedroom, king bed, 43” flat screen TV with Roku, night stands, lamps, chair, ceiling fan, en suite bathroom
- Bathrooms - upstairs master bath, walk-in shower, separate his and her vanities, toilet closet; main level bath, tub/shower combo, large vanity; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, top vanity; second downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, top vanity
- Pet friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry - washer and dryer main level
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved roads to cabin, paved driveway