Are you searching for a place for your next vacation to unwind, relax and enjoy the great outdoors? Look no further than Moon Ridge Retreat! Cultivate "Hygge" in the mountains - a Danish lifestyle defined by having a feeling of cozy contentment and well-being by enjoying the simple things in life at this beautiful place called Moon Ridge Retreat. Recently updated with midcentury modern vibes, this cabin has been transformed into a space that celebrates the area’s natural beauty. Moon Ridge Retreat’s convenient, mountain-top location and ability to be a remote-work retreat make it the perfect getaway. This tucked-away yet easily accessible authentic log cabin has everything you need to relax, entertain, work, and play. Moon Ridge Retreat is located in Cherry Log between downtown Blue Ridge and Ellijay so there's plenty to do within a short drive!
Moon Ridge Retreat offers every amenity you need to enjoy your time away – either in a remote work retreat or a getaway with friends and family. Want to host your closest friends for a long weekend? Our fully stocked kitchen, thoughtful decor, and outdoor living room will help you create the weekend away. Need to crank out some emails or jump on Zoom before hitting the trails? Our high-speed internet can handle it, and we have a strong LTE phone signal. Want to warm up on a cold night? Grab a glass of wine or coffee and cozy up on the couch with our indoor gas fireplace or relax in an Adirondack chair next to the firepit! This idyllic retreat offers a host of amenities that will help you bask in the beauty of the surrounding mountain views, including a smart TV located on the cabin’s all-weather porch.
This retreat is close to plenty of fun, including a fifteen-minute drive to downtown Blue Ridge, hiking trails (the Benton MacKaye Trail is a favorite), water sports and activities on Lake Blue Ridge, apple picking in Ellijay, just to name a few.
Gather your loved ones and your bags, and get ready for memories! We’ll see you at the Moon Ridge Retreat soon. Amenities
- High speed unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 6 (1 king, 1 queen, 1 queen futon)
- Outdoor - covered screened in front porch, bench, rug; main level deck, Adirondack rockers, side tables; main level screened in side deck, wicker sectional sofa, wicker chair, 40” Smart TV, oversized connect 4 game, coffee table, rug, ceiling fan, gas grill; firepit, 6 Adirondack chairs
- Interior - natural wood, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, oven, wood cabinets, granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 2, kitchen utensils, microwave, blender, drip coffeemaker (bring basket filters)
- Dining Room - dining table seats 4, breakfast bar seats 2
- Media - Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), local telephone
- Family Room - sofa, lounging chairs, stone gas fireplace, 65” Smart TV, coffee table, lamps, rug, ceiling fan
- Loft – futon, rug
- Bedrooms - upstairs master bedroom, king bed, night stands, lamp, ceiling fan, rug; main level bedroom, queen bed, 35” Smart TV, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - upstairs master bath, tub/shower combo, ceramic vanity; main level bath, walk-in shower, granite top vanity
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 small, well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry – washer and dryer on main level
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin – gravel roads to cabin, gravel driveway
- Other cabins nearby are Sum Fun, Lil’ Slice of Heaven