Quiet, peacefully isolated, and serene! This is what the immaculate Mountain Serenity cabin is all about. It is an excellent place to relax and unwind and enjoy the beauty of nature with its breathtaking views—such a perfect place for family or friends to spend together.
The home is an authentic log cabin made out of chink wood. It’s exceptionally unique as many log cabins are simply log siding, but Mountain Serenity is fully log-built! Located in an equestrian community, and it’s just steps away from the Benton Mackaye trailhead. This beauty backs up to the Cohutta Mountains!
As you step inside, you’ll notice the stunning wood siding, the high vaulted ceilings in the main, and the tall ceilings in the rest of the house. This beauty has a warm, rustic feel to it and is professionally decorated and well-appointed. Relax in front of the stacked stone gas fireplace in the living room and let all of your worries roll away. There’s even a little nook that includes a whiskey barrel style liquor cabinet. This stunner was built with comfort in mind!
The outdoor amenities are immaculate and immense. Enjoy soaking in the relaxing hot tub, enjoy a game of cornhole/bags, and prep a lovely meal on the gas grill. With plenty of room for everyone to unwind outside, it’s one of the pinnacles of the house.
With so many fun amenities, you may never want to leave. Enjoy playing some matches on the foosball table or getting your game on at the legends ultimate arcade machine (how awesome!). There’s a dartboard, board games, and more that await you, too.
When it’s time to relax and retire, you will love the bedrooms. Use the French doors that lead out to balconies on both levels and in two of the bedrooms. Incredible mountain views await you every moment of the day.
You’ll be close to all of the action (if you decide to leave!) Enjoy horseback riding, hiking, rafting, golfing, and so much more. Of course, downtown Blue Ridge is a short distance away and has lovely shops and delectable restaurants!
For a truly serene and lovely experience, Mountain Serenity is for you. So, book today and get ready for an unforgettable escape to Blue Ridge.Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 8 (2 kings, 1 queen, sleeper sofa)
- Game Room – foosball, legends ultimate arcade, dart board, books, board games, leather sleeper sofa, 55” flatscreen TV, lounge chair, coffee table, beverage cart,
- Outdoor - covered front porch, swinging bed, chair, side table; main level covered screened deck, wicker patio chairs, rockers, dining table seats 4, whiskey barrel side table, 43” flatscreen TV, rug, ceiling fans; lower patio, hot tub seats 6, gas grill, patio table, 4 stools, side table; fire pit, 6 Adirondack chairs
- Interior - natural wood, warm drywall finishes, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, 6 burner professional Viking stove, oven, custom shelving, soapstone countertops, breakfast bar seats 2, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, toaster, 26 pound Oster Turkey roaster, drip coffeemaker (bring basket filters)
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6, breakfast bar seats 2
- Media - Dish network, local telephone
- Family Room – leather sofa, leather lounging chair, ottoman, 2 accent chairs, stacked stone gas fireplace, 55” flatscreen TV, side tables, lamps, rug, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - main level master bedroom, king bed, night stands, lamps, bench, ceiling fan, rug, deck access; downstairs bedroom, king bed, night stands, lamps, luggage racks, ceiling fan, cowhide rug, deck access; second downstairs bedroom, queen bed, night stands, lamps, chair, rug, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, walk-in shower, soapstone top double vanity; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, soapstone top vanity; second downstairs bath, walk-in shower, soapstone top double vanity
- Laundry – washer and dryer on main level
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin – gravel roads to cabin, paved driveway