Set high on 2.34 acres of mountainside in Mineral Bluff, 10 miles from downtown Blue Ridge and worlds away from the cares and concerns of daily life, Mystic Mountain Lodge offers you peace, privacy and an amazing view at every turn, from glorious sunrise to brilliant sunset. Whether you visit in spring and summer, when it’s lush and green, or in the cooler months when the cloud patterns are spectacular and you can see the lights twinkling in the cabins below, this mountain oasis is as magical as its name.
With its wall of windows framing the mountain view, the main level is an airy, sun-filled open space, designed and furnished in an eclectic and elegant contemporary style that’s simple, elegant and uncluttered. The brand-new furniture has been carefully chosen and customized for the space, with modern and retro pieces blending harmoniously with the natural wood and stone.
A gas stone fireplace is the centerpiece of the main living area, with a 75" Smart TV on the mantel above it. The adjacent kitchen is spacious and stocked with all the essentials: stainless steel appliances including an electric range/oven, microwave, and refrigerator with icemaker, a toaster oven, crockpot, and drip and Keurig coffeemakers. There’s a great view from the six-seat dining table and room for two at the granite counter.
One level below in the game room, you’ll find a wet bar, pool table and ping-ping attachment, a 65” Smart TV, Xbox, puzzles and board games including chess, checkers, Sorry!, Jenga and Jumanji. If you need room for guests, the leather sofa pulls out into a queen size bed. Step outside onto the cabin’s wraparound decks, where there’s a gas grill, a porch swing, picnic table and rocking chairs to settle into as you take in the view with your morning coffee or a glass of wine at the end of the day. Or soak in the hot tub on the lower deck.
The three comfortable bedrooms, one per level and each with a 55" Smart TV and DVD player, include an upstairs master suite with a king bed, private bath with granite countertop, double vanity, Jacuzzi tub and walk-in shower. There’s a main floor bedroom with a king bed and separate bath with a walk-in shower and washer/dryer, and twin over queen bunk beds downstairs. Its adjacent bathroom has a tub and shower.
There are endless options for fun and adventure just a short drive from the cabin, including hiking, kayaking, ziplining, fishing and boating. Take a ride on the Blue Ridge Scenic Railway, pick fruit at Mercier Orchards, or head downtown to the shops and restaurants of Blue Ridge, including Gather for gifts and home decor and casual fare at the Masseria Kitchen & Bar.
Mystic Mountain Lodge provides its guests with WiFi, cable, ceiling fans, ceiling fans and window shades or blinds to keep you cool. But it gives you so much more: peace, relaxation, natural beauty, and a vacation you’ll remember long after you leave.Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 7 (2 kings, 1 twin over queen bunk bed)
- Game Room - pool table, ping pong attachment, board games, 65” Smart TV, Xbox, leather sofa, chair, bar table, sink, ceiling fan, full refrigerator, Keurig
- Outdoor - covered front porch, main level covered deck, patio table seats 6, gas grill, rockers, wicker outdoor furniture set, chairs, additional rockers; lower level covered deck, porch swing, hot tub seats 6; fire pit, Adirondack Chairst
- Interior - natural wood, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, oven, custom cabinets, granite counter tops, breakfast bar seats 2, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, blender, toaster, coffeemaker, Keurig
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6, breakfast bar seats 2
- Media – HD cable (including NFL, ESPN, sports), Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), local telephone
- Family Room - sofa, love seat, stone gas fireplace, 75” Smart TV, side table, coffee table, rug, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - main level bedroom, king bed, 55” Smart TV, DVD, night stand, lamp, ceiling fan; upper level master bedroom, king bed, 55” Smart TV, DVD, night stands, lamps, rug, ceiling fan; downstairs bedroom, twin over queen bunk bed, 55” Smart TV, night stand, lamp, ceiling fan;
- Bathrooms - main level bath, walk-in shower, granite top double vanity, washer and dryer; upper-level master bath, walk-in shower, jetted tub, granite top vanity; downstairs bath, tub shower combo, granite top vanity
- Child Amenities - pack & play
- Laundry - washer and dryer on main level
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin - paved roads to cabin, gravel driveway, EV car charging station, exterior video security pointed towards driveway