Set high on 2.34 acres of mountainside in Mineral Bluff, Georgia, Mystic Mountain Lodge offers beauty, serenity, and an amazing long range mountain view. Just 10 miles from downtown Blue Ridge this sweet gem is an escape from the cares and concerns of daily life. From glorious sunrise to brilliant sunset the view beckons you to sit, relax, and enjoy the beauty. Whether visiting during the spring and summer when it is lush and green, when the leaves radiate the warm colors of autumn, or during the cooler months when the cloud patterns are beautiful, this mountain oasis is magical.
The main level of this three story home is an open, airy, sun filled space with up-to-date style and décor along with a smattering of antique pieces that add charm and coziness to your mountain escape. The stone gas fireplace is the centerpiece of the main living area. Above the mantle is a 75-inch smart TV with cable, for watching your favorite channels, including sports. The adjacent kitchen with granite countertops is spacious and well stocked with all the essentials for cooking and baking. All appliances are stainless steel including electric range/oven, refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, microwave, toaster oven/air fryer combo, Keurig (pod/carafe) and a regular coffeemaker. After preparing that delicious meal or bringing in takeout, sit and enjoy the mountain view at the dining table that seats 7 or the granite counter area that seats 3.
There are two outdoor decks. On the main level is a wraparound deck with an inline gas grill, picnic table, and 4 rocking chairs for relaxing and taking in the beautiful long range mountain views. The lower-level deck also with long range mountain views, offers a porch swing, additional seating for four, and of course the hot tub for relaxing. If you desire the warmth of an outdoor fire, relax and enjoy the mountain views in the Adirondack chairs gathered around the fire pit. Wherever you choose to have morning coffee, a cup of hot cocoa, or an evening glass of wine, you will not be disappointed in the options for relaxing and enjoying the beautiful views.
On the lower level is the spacious game room. You will find a wet bar, bar table for four, pool table with attachment for ping-pong, corn hole, 65” smart TV with cable, Xbox, various board games, and puzzles. A full bedroom, shower and bathroom are also on the lower level. The leather sofa in the game room converts to a queen size bed for additional sleeping accommodations. Access to the hot tub is just out the door.
The three comfortable bedrooms, one per level, have a 55-inch smart TV and DVD player. The upper level hosts the master suite with a private bath, king bed, nightstands, dresser, and a desk and chair, with a mountain view, for those who just can’t leave work behind. The master bath has a tile walk in shower, Jacuzzi tub, double sink vanity with granite countertop. Right off the master is a sitting area which overlooks the main floor living space. A great place to escape with a good book. There is a main floor bedroom with a king bed, nightstand, glider rocker. The separate bath has a tile walk-in shower, single sink vanity with granite countertop. A closet with a full-size washer and dryer is also in this bathroom. On the lower level is another bedroom with a twin over queen bunk bed, nightstand, and dresser. The adjacent bathroom has a tub and shower combo with a single sink vanity with granite countertop.
There are endless options for fun and adventure just a short easy drive from the cabin, including hiking, kayaking, ziplining, fishing and boating. Take a ride on the Blue Ridge Scenic Railway, pick fruit at Mercier Orchards, or head downtown for the quaint shops and restaurants of Blue Ridge. Mystic Mountain Lodge offers one, or many, all that is needed for a relaxing, memory-filled vacation that will long be remembered. Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi, with boosters
- Cabin sleeps 7 (2 kings, 1 twin over queen bunk bed)
- Game Room - pool table, ping pong attachment, corn hole, board games, puzzles, poker chips and cards, 65” Smart TV, Xbox, leather sofa (queen sleeper), leather recliner, side tables, coffee table, bar table and stools for four, wet bar, refrigerator, Keurig, ceiling fan
- Outdoor - main level covered front porch; main level covered deck with long range mountain views, patio table seats 6, gas grill, four rockers; lower level covered deck with long range mountain views, hot tub seats 6, outdoor wicker seating, porch swing; fire pit with four large Adirondack chairs and side table.
- Interior - natural wood, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - main level, fully equipped kitchen for all cooking and baking needs, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, microwave, granite counter tops, custom cabinets, breakfast bar seats 3, toaster oven/air fryer combo, crockpot, blender, toaster, hand mixer, coffeemaker, and Keurig (pod and carafe combo)
- Dining Room - main level, dining table seats 6, breakfast bar seats 3
- Media – HD cable (including NFL, ESPN, sports), Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), local telephone
- Family Room - main level, sofa, love seat, chair, stone gas fireplace, 75” Smart TV, side tables, coffee table, rug, ceiling fan
- Sitting Nook - Upper level, two leather chairs, side table, lamp, rug
- Bedrooms - main level, king bed, 55” Smart TV, DVD, night stands, lamps, chair, ceiling fan; upper level, master, king bed, dresser, 55” Smart TV, DVD, night stands, lamps, desk/chair, ceiling fan; downstairs level, twin over queen bunk bed, dresser, 55” Smart TV, night stand, lamp; elliptical for exercise enthusiasts.
- Bathrooms - main level, tile walk-in shower, granite vanity top, washer and dryer; upper-level, master, tile walk-in shower, jetted tub, granite double sink vanity top; downstairs level bath, tub shower combo, granite vanity top; all baths have hair dryers and magnifying make-up mirrors
- Child Amenities - pack & play
- Laundry - washer and dryer on main level
- Central HVAC, tankless water heater
- Drive to Cabin - all paved roads to cabin, gravel driveway, EV car charging station, exterior video security pointed towards driveway