Warm, cozy, and effortlessly beautiful, welcome to your newest escape. Painted Sunset Lodge has terrific sunset views and is unique in so many ways. You'll surely find your happy place here with stunning mountain views, amenities galore, and the most comfortable accommodations.
This cabin has all the amenities of a refined lodge. There are four separate sleeping quarters on three floors. There's a fantastic game room, an easy-to-access fire pit, and multiple covered decks with seating for dining and relaxing, each with different styles of relaxation space. Most of all, the location is ideal as it sits high on the hill and has outstanding views of the mountains day and night.
As you approach the cabin, you immediately recognize that you'll be staying at the pinnacle of luxury. The richness of the wood exterior, the stone chimney that rises over the three-story cabin, and the breathtaking views- wait until you reach the upstairs deck with its view of 3 states!
The front door opens on the main floor into an open floor plan where the big modern kitchen sits opposite to the stunning living room or gathering room. Beautiful yet comfortable leather furniture provides seating for all guests, while the gas fireplace provides an extra cozy element for watching beautiful sunsets!
This cabin has so many amenities; you may never want to leave. And if that is the case, then you and your guests will find the kitchen more than substantial to work a chef's magic. Bright and spacious, with lots of counter space, there are extras like a waffle maker, a Keurig Duo, a hand mixer, a blender, and crock pots, everything you might need to kick the cuisine up a notch.
Sliding doors lead out to the main level deck. When you move the party outside, it still has its own luxury. With comfortable outdoor living areas and ample seating, you'll find yourself by the fireplace all day and night, capturing the beautiful views. This area also includes a table and chairs for outdoor dining. The decks above and below hold other forms of relaxation, including a swinging bed and a hot tub. All perfect for finding peace in the mountains.
If you're looking for fun, the game room boasts another fireplace, Smart TV, and chairs to watch the big games. There's also a pool table with a ping pong top, shuffleboard, and a game table with assorted games, cards, and puzzles. There's no need to keep running up and down the stairs for drinks and treats. The game room is equipped with a mini bar with sink, fridge with a wine chiller, and cupboards.
When it comes time to call it a day, there are three master suites, each beautifully furnished with a Smart TV. The upstairs master bedroom has a king-size bed, a small desk area, and a private bathroom with a tiled walk-in shower and double vanity. There are also two additional bedrooms with king beds and one additional bedroom with a twin bunk bed.
So, you see, Painted Sunset Lodge has more space to escape privately, the most beautiful sunsets, and more entertainment areas for all your guests to gather. Not only this, but you'll also find that you are close to all the fun Blue Ridge offers.
So, what are you waiting for? Book your stay today at Painted Sunset Lodge!
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 8 (3 kings, 1 twin XL bunk bed)
- Game room – pool table with ping pong top, shuffleboard with bowling pin accessory, board games, card games, gas fireplace, whiskey barrel table, 2 chairs, 4 chairs, coffee table, 55" Smart TV, wet bar, mini fridge, wine chiller
- Outdoor - covered front porch; main level covered deck, patio table seats 8, gas grill, 4 rocking chairs, side table/chairs gas fireplace, coffee table, couch, 2 chairs; lower-level covered deck, swinging bed, 2 Adirondack chairs, coffee table, bar table seats 4, dartboard, hot tub seats 6; fire pit, 4 Adirondack chairs
- Interior - natural wood throughout, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets, granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 6, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, blender, toaster, Keurig
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6, breakfast bar seats 6
- Media – Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels)
- Family Room - leather sofa and love seat, accent chair, gas fireplace, 55" Smart TV, side tables, coffee table, rug, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - main level master bedroom, king bed, 40" Smart TV, nightstands, lamps, chair, ceiling fan; second main level bedroom, king bed, nightstand, lamp, ceiling fan; downstairs bedroom, king bed, 40" Smart TV, nightstands, lamps, ceiling fan; second downstairs bedroom, twin bunk bed, nightstand, lamp, 32" Smart TV, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, walk-in shower, granite top split double vanity; second main level bath, tub/shower combo, granite top split double vanity; main level half bath, granite top vanity; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, granite top vanity; second downstairs half bath, granite top vanity
- Laundry – washer and dryer on main level
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin - paved roads to cabin, paved driveway
- Other cabins nearby are - Changes In Altitude