Imagine a vacation at Paradise Creek, a secluded cabin on 11 acres, tucked along a creek, where you and your family can fish for rainbow and brown trout and small-mouthed bass just steps from the cabin’s back door. Paradise Creek Cabin offers you this and so much more. Built from the finest wood, it is the epitome of rustic with all the comforts and quality of modern living.
As you enter the cabin, you’ll find that the main floor living area is spacious and open. Here, an exquisite stone fireplace is surrounded by ample seating which is ideal for spending time with your friends and family. Two different sets of doors lead out to the main floor deck from these areas but the main showstopper on this level is the amazing branch railing that runs along the stairs that take you to all three levels of the cabin.
Enjoy cooking your meals in the fully stocked kitchen with just about every convenience for the chef including a waffle maker, rice cooker, air fryer, and fondue set. Custom cabinets, granite countertops, and stainless-steel appliances balance the modern and rustic atmosphere of the cabin.
Outside, the lower-level deck is home to a spacious hot tub and two chaise loungers for full relaxation. Up on the main level, the deck’s centerpiece is the stone wood-burning fireplace surrounded by plenty of comfortable seating – creating a cozy space for you to enjoy your evening.
A self-contained funhouse, the great outdoors is given a bit of competition with all the entertainment areas indoors and on the cabin's decks. The lower level serves as the game room, but the name underestimates the hours of fun the family will enjoy playing pool, ping pong, and air hockey. There’s a poker table, Pac-Man arcade machine, and dart board. Snacks and libations are at your side with a full wet bar and wine cooler. The floor-to-ceiling stone gas fireplace and luxurious leather wrap-around couch is the perfect place for everyone to gather for movie night or to cheer on their favorite team.
When it’s time to rest your eyes, the upstairs master bedroom is spacious and has a king bed, a 65” Smart TV, and a balance of contemporary and rustic furnishings and décor. The master bath has a soaking tub and a large walk-in shower. The loft above has a desk and chair for those that may need to plug into some remote work while away. Doors lead out of this bedroom into a private deck where one can relax creek side.
There are two additional bedrooms at the cabin. The main floor bedroom has two sets of bunk beds (4 twin size beds), a 42” TV, and a private bath with a walk-in shower. It has private access to the main floor deck area. The third bedroom is on the lower level, with access to the lower deck. It sleeps four, with one queen bed and a set of twin bunk beds. The bathroom on this floor has a tub/shower combo and granite countertops.
Paradise Creek is just minutes away from the heart of Downtown Blue Ridge with its multiple unique shopping opportunities and a remarkable number of fine restaurants to choose from. There are watersports on Lake Blue Ridge, U-Pick Apples at Mercier Orchards, and the cabin is a stone’s throw from golf, horseback riding, clay shooting and zip lining. More importantly, it is only steps away from an afternoon of tubing on Fightingtown Creek.
At Paradise Creek, you’re in for the getaway of a lifetime. Book now to experience the mountain’s version of paradise!
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 10 (1 kings, 1 queen, 3 bunk beds)
- Game room – pool table, ping pong table, air hockey, Pac-Man arcade game machine, dominoes, poker table, board games, wet bar, 65” Smart TV, leather sectional sofa, rug, coffee table, gas fireplace
- Outdoor - covered front porch; main level covered deck, patio table seats 8, gas grill, 2 rocking chairs, coffee table, bench swing; main level covered side deck, wood burning fireplace, 65” Smart TV, 2 chairs with ottomans, sofa, coffee table; lower patio, 2 sun chairs, hot tub seats 8; fire pit, 6 Adirondack chairs, fairy lights
- Interior - natural wood, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets, granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 4, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, blender, toaster, fondue set, rice cooker, waffle maker, charcuterie boards, drip coffeemaker (bring basket filters), Keurig
- Dining Room - dining table seats 8, breakfast bar seats 4
- Media – Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), local telephone
- Family Room - leather sofa, 2 armchairs, gas fireplace, 65” Smart TV, side table, coffee table, rug, ceiling fan
- Loft – desk, chair, loveseat, lamp
- Bedrooms - upstairs master bedroom, king bed, 65” Smart TV, dresser, nightstands, lamps, 2 chairs, ceiling fan, deck access; main level bedroom, 2 twin bunk beds, dresser, ceiling fan, 42” Smart TV, deck access; downstairs bedroom, queen bed, twin bunk beds, 42” Smart TV, nightstands, lamps, dresser, rug, ceiling fan, deck access
- Bathrooms - upstairs master bath, soaking tub, walk-in shower, wood top double vanity; main level bath, granite top vanity, walk-in shower; main level half bath, granite top vanity, downstairs bath, tub shower combo, granite top double vanity
- Laundry – washer and dryer on main level
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin – gravel roads to cabin