With the amenities of an exclusive riverside resort, a charming private guesthouse, and sleeping accommodations for dozen friends or family members in a gorgeous wooded setting, Row Harder is not your average Blue Ridge mountain cabin rental. Situated on 1.8 green acres with 200 feet of frontage on the Toccoa River, this magnificent property is a nature lover’s dream. You can fish, swim, or kayak on the river or settle into a swing, rocker or hammock and instantly feel your daily stresses disappear. It’s a tranquil oasis, just five minutes from Lake Blue Ridge, shopping and the bars and restaurants of Blue Ridge.
Row Harder is ideal for big families and getaways with your friends, with plenty of space to gather indoors and out. And you’ll love the variety of sleeping options. In the main house, the spacious master bedroom features a king bed, deck access, TV, an office area and private bath with double vanity and a tiled walk-in shower. The other two bedrooms have queen beds and share a bath with tub and shower. In the guesthouse, you’ll find one bedroom with a queen bed, another with bunk beds and a trundle, a full-size futon in the loft, and a bathroom with walk-in shower. The guest house also has a mini-bar, microwave, TV and deck overlooking the river.
In the main house, you’ll gather in comfort in the beautifully decorated living room, with its wood-burning fireplace and huge windows that showcase the river view. The adjacent kitchen is fully stocked and outfitted with granite counters, stainless steel appliances, gas stove, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator with icemaker, crockpot, and drip and Keurig coffeemakers, all you need to cook for and serve a crowd. You’ll dine under an antler chandelier at a table for 10, and there’s seating for three at the breakfast bar.
On the back deck, there are both gas and charcoal grills for your cookouts and plenty of seating space to dine, relax and enjoy good company. The screened-in porch has an outdoor living room with a wood burning fireplace, TV, and a spectacular view. Near the river’s edge, there’s a fire pit for your marshmallow roasting and storytelling pleasure, and a large flat area that’s perfect for playing touch football or hosting a party. Bocce ball, cornhole, board games and cards provide more entertainment, and the four TVs are all equipped with DirecTV.
Other amenities include WiFi, a DVD player, stereo, washer/dryer, a crib and toys for little ones and parking on the gravel driveway. But the best thing about this little slice of paradise is the way it will make you feel: happy, relaxed, without a care in the world. And that’s what a great vacation is all about.
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 12 (king, 3 queens, twin bunk beds with trundle, full futon)
- Outdoor - 200’ Toccoa river frontage; deck on river with swings, high top table with 4 stools; bocce ball; fire pit with seating for 12; gazebo with built-in seating, rockers, hammock; front porch; screen-in porch, stone wood burning fireplace, 44” flat screen TV, wicker sofa, chairs with ottomans, chairs, coffee table, side table, rug, dining table seats 8, ceiling fan; main deck, dining table seats 6, gas grill, Green Egg grill (bring your lump charcoal), rockers, cornhole; deck off guest house
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, warm drywall finishes, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets, granite countertops, kitchen island, breakfast bar seats 3, kitchen utensils, microwave, toaster, griddle, crockpot, coffeemaker, Keurig
- Dining Room - dining table seats 10
- Media - DirecTV, local telephone
- Family Room - sofa, chair and ottoman, leather chair, 55” flat screen TV, stone wood burning fireplace, board games, cards, coffee table, end tables, lamps, rug, ceiling fan
- Guest House - sofa, bar with chairs, mini frig, microwave, coffee table, rug, 44” flat screen TV, stereo, rocker, chairs, ceiling fan; loft with full futon, night stand, lamp, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - main level master, king bed, 34” flat screen TV, dresser, chair, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, office are, access to screened-in porch; main level bedroom, queen bed, 31” flat screen TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan; second main level bedroom, queen bed, nightstands, lamps, dresser, ceiling fan; guest house bedroom, queen bed, dresser, nightstands, lamps, access to deck; guest house second bedroom, twin bunk beds with trundle, nightstand, lamp, rocker
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, tiled walk-in shower, granite top double vanity; main level bath, tub/shower combo, granite top vanity; guest house bath, tiled walk-in shower, vanity
- Child Amenities – full size crib
- Laundry - washer and dryer main level
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - gravel driveway