Let us introduce to you a beautiful cabin in the Blue Ridge Mountains named Singing Pines. The property is perched at the top of the mountain, surrounded by stunning pines and deciduous trees. It is peaceful. It is quiet. But when the winds blow - the forest sings, hence the name. It’s a place that will take your breath away and a place that you will never forget.
The name of the cabin is derived from lifelong musical and literary buffs. The owners chose to pay homage to the street name by re-interpreting a line from American Author Henry Wadsworth Longfellow's Epic Poem "The Song of Hiawatha.” It’s details like this that make Singing Pines so unique and so beautiful.
As you walk inside, you’ll notice so many key details in the interior. It has a custom modern rustic farmhouse style and features chink dovetail logs complimented with cedar shake & board-n-batton. You’ll love the open floor plan with immaculate high ceilings, the plethora of windows, the stunning stacked stone wood burning fireplace, and so much more. Farmhouse meets designer!
The kitchen is truly a chef's dream kitchen with all the amenities you could want, including stainless steel appliances, wine fridges, a coffee/tea station, and so much more. So relax after a long day with a glass of wine and a delicious meal.
Enjoy the extensive outdoor amenities! From the front porch swing to the covered outdoor fireplace and gathering, there’s a place for everyone. Fire up some steaks on the gas grill and take a seat in the screened-in porch with outdoor dining for 8; In addition, there’s a fire pit with seating for 6 and lawn games for the whole family to partake in. Bring your swimsuit and take a dip in the hot tub that seats 6!
When it is time for bed, the spaces are comfortable and ample. The master suite on the main floor features a lovely solid wood poster king-sized bed and direct access to a screened-in porch. The master suite also features stained shiplap walls and custom stained barn doors that lead to a large luxury bathroom with granite countertops, a porcelain soaking tub, a walk-in shower, and more. Relaxation awaits!
The home is located just off Highway 515 in the Mountain Tops Subdivision. It’s close to all of the fun and excitement of Blue Ridge but secluded and serene. Singing Pines is genuinely the ultimate place to enjoy your vacation in the mountains.
Book your stay today and get ready for comfort and relaxation beyond your wildest dreams. Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 6 (king, 2 queens)
- Outdoor - covered front porch, porch swing, bench; covered side deck, stacked stone woodburning fireplace, 50” Smart TV, gas grill, 4 wicker swivel patio chairs, coffee table; screened porch, patio dining table seats 6, patio sofa, 2 swivel rocking chairs, side tables, ceiling fan; upstairs balcony, 2 rocking chairs; hot tub seats 6, firepit, wooden reclined seating for 4; cornhole
- Interior - natural wood, warm drywall finishes, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, oven, custom cabinets, granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 4, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, toaster, drip coffeemaker (bring basket filters), Keurig, wine fridge
- Dining Room - dining table seats 4, breakfast bar seats 4
- Media - Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels) including YouTubeTV cable tv channels, local telephone
- Family Room - sectional leather sofa, custom stone wood-burning fireplace, 55” Smart TV, DVD player, coffee table, rug, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - main level master bedroom, king bed, 32” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, chair, side table, rug, ceiling fan, deck access; upstairs bedroom, queen bed, dresser, night stands, lamps, chair, carpeted, ceiling fan, deck access; second upstairs bedroom, queen bed, dresser, night stand, lamps, chair, carpeted, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, soaking tub, walk-in shower, granite top double vanity, 32” Smart TV; upstairs bath, walk-in shower, granite top double vanity; main level half bath
- Laundry - washer and dryer on main level
- Drive to Cabin - paved roads to cabin, gravel driveway with exterior security camera in use, carport