Have you been eagerly searching for a secluded, relaxed, and convenient place to stay for your vacation? Let us introduce to you the Standing Bear Lodge just outside of downtown Blue Ridge. When you make the drive to the cabin, you feel like you are secluded and away from all of the hustle and bustle. A Standing Bear (the cabin’s namesake) will welcome you as you turn up to the cabin, with landscape lighting along the gravel driveway. As soon as you arrive, it’s time to relax.
The cabin is a legitimate log cabin with a metal roof and is impeccably decorated in a beautiful authentic cabin vibe. All rooms have tongue and groove knotty pine walls and ceilings, which completes the experience. Additionally, the cabin is conveniently located, only a 5-minute drive into town. To cap it all off, you may see bears, deer, turkeys, or other wildlife while you’re experiencing this gem.
When you enter, you’ll be taken aback by the custom furnishings and the pure comfort around you. Settle into the couch in the living area and warm yourself in front of the stacked stone gas fireplace. Then, make a great meal in the kitchen with your loved ones. With its perfect quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, and bar top area, it’s the ideal place to relax and rewind after a long day.
Enter the loft, which has a workspace area with a cedar desk and chair, plus a futon for reading and relaxing. There are games as well to take on your family and friends. The outdoor areas are primed for relaxation as well, with two separate decks, a gas grill, plenty of seating, and more. Grab a glass of wine or your other favorite beverage of choice and stare at the stars.
When it’s time to relax, one of the many bedrooms with their custom furnishings will be ready for you to rest your head. There are 2 kings and a queen bed for you to choose from! The bathrooms are simply incredible as well with their heated tile floors! No detail was spared in making this lodge one you will never forget.
The owners love the plethora of outdoor activities nearby the cabin, including hiking, fly fishing, canoeing, and more. You’re still close to it all (despite feeling secluded) in Blue Ridge. Enjoy excellent shopping, eating at Chester’s, Black Sheep, and other restaurants, tasting the craft beers at the local brewery or the wines at the vineyards, and so much more. The possibilities are endless.
Book your stay now at Standing Bear Lodge and prepare for memories that will last a lifetime. Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 6 (2 kings, queen, futon)
- Downstairs Den - 2 sofas, high top table, 3 stools, 53” Smart TV, electric stove, board games, foosball table
- Outdoor - covered front porch; main level covered deck, 4 rocking chairs, side table, gas grill; lower covered deck, 2 swinging chairs, rocker, 2 patio chairs; fire pit, 4 Adirondack chairs, side tables, cornhole
- Interior - natural wood, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, oven, custom cabinets, quartz countertops, breakfast bar seats 2, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, toaster, coffeemaker, Keurig
- Dining Room - dining table seats 4, breakfast bar seats 2
- Media - Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), local telephone
- Family Room - microfiber sofa and loveseat, stacked stone gas fireplace, 53” Smart TV, side tables, coffee table, lamps, rug, ceiling fan
- Loft - futon, desk, chair
- Bedrooms - upstairs master bedroom, king bed, 43” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, bench, lamps, ceiling fan, rug; main level bedroom, king bed, 43” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan; downstairs bedroom, queen bed, 43” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, rug, deck access
- Bathrooms - upstairs master bath, jacuzzi tub, granite top vanity, heated tile floor; main level bath, tub/shower combo, granite top vanity, heated tile floor; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, granite top vanity
- Child Amenities - pack n play, baby gate, high chair
- Laundry - washer and dryer downstairs
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin - paved and gravel roads to cabin, gravel driveway with exterior security camera in use