A picture may be worth a thousand words, but to truly appreciate the magnificence of Star Mountain you have to see it in person. High on a hilltop and nestled in the trees on three wooded acres, it makes a great first impression, with stunning long-range mountain vistas that will take your breath away. Spacious enough to accommodate large families or a group of friends yet cozy and intimate, Star Mountain will make you feel relaxed, at peace, and at home as you disconnect from life’s stresses and reconnect with nature.
Just twenty minutes away from activities and attractions like Amicalola Falls, the Toccoa swinging bridge, Lake Blue Ridge and Morganton Point Recreation Area, the newly remodeled cabin is also five miles from downtown Blue Ridge and such popular spots as Chester's, Blue Jeans Pizza & Pasta and Blue Ridge Mountain Bar-B-Q. But you don’t have to leave the premises for great food, fun and enjoyment. You can fire up the gas grill for an alfresco feast and pick fresh peaches, pears, figs, blueberries, or blackberries for dessert. You can play basketball, hike the trail right on the property, and light a fire in the fire pit for late-night smores and storytelling. Or settle into a deck chair, rocker or the hot tub to watch the sunset and stay to watch fireflies and the stars light up the sky.
For indoor fun, there’s a game room with wet bar, air hockey, a pool table, darts, cornhole, jumbo Connect 4, a game table, and board games, and an adjacent screening room with six leather recliners and a popcorn maker—your own private theater. Upstairs on the main level, the bright and airy open-plan living area features a comfortable area to gather around the fireplace and watch TV and a spacious, fully-stocked kitchen, updated with stainless steel appliances, granite counters and island, electric stove/oven, refrigerator with icemaker, crockpot, and Keurig coffeemaker. The custom dining table has seating for 12.
With luxurious bedding, custom furniture and soothing colors to welcome you, you’ll sleep in comfort in any of the five bedrooms. The main level master has a king bed, a 40” TV with Roku and a private bath with a double vanity and a walk-in shower. The two upstairs bedrooms have queen beds at 32” TVs, one with cable and the other with Roku. There’s a queen bed and 32” TV with DVD player in one downstairs bedroom and a full, twin bunk beds and a 40” TV with Roku in the other. The upper and lower bathrooms feature tub and shower combo, and there’s an additional half bath on the main level.
Star Mountain’s other amenities include a washer and dryer, WiFi, an iPod docking station, a level play area, ceiling fans throughout, and a paved driveway with ample space including an RV. But its best attributes are intangible: the warm feeling you’ll have while you’re there and the memories you’ll treasure long after you leave.Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 12 (king, 3 queens, full, twin bunk beds)
- Game Room - billiards, air hockey, game table with 4 stools, darts, cornhole, jumbo connect 4, bluetooth stereo, 32” Smart Roku TV, wet bar seats 3, 2 chairs, end table, board games, rug, access to lower deck
- Movie room - 75” Smart Roku TV, 6 leather recliners, 2 chairs, popcorn bar
- Outdoor - main level deck, 2 deep chairs, stainless gas grill, chair; main level screened-in deck, rockers; lower screened-in deck, hot tub seats 6; basketball; fire pit, benches seat 16
- Interior - natural wood, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets, granite countertops, granite kitchen island seats 3, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, Keurig coffeemaker
- Dining Room - dining table seats 12; kitchen island seats 3
- Media - cable, local telephone
- Family Room - sectional sofa, coffee table, side tables, chair and ottoman, stone gas fireplace, 55” flat screen, surround sound, rug, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - main level master bedroom, king bed, 40” Smart Roku TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, bench, ceiling fan; upstairs bedroom, queen bed, 32” flat screen TV, night stands, lamps, rug, ceiling fan; second upstairs bedroom, queen bed, 32” Smart Roku TV, night stands, lamp, rug, ceiling fan; downstairs bedroom, queen bed, 32” flat screen TV with DVD player, chair, night stands, lamps, rug, ceiling fan; second downstairs bedroom, full bed, twin bunkbeds, 40” Smart Roku TV, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, walk-in shower, granite top double vanities; main level half bath; upstairs bath, tub/shower combo, granite top vanity; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, granite vanity
- Laundry - washer and dryer main level
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved roads to cabin, paved