Stone Pine Lodge is not your typical Blue Ridge mountain cabin rental. As you’d expect, this brand new vacation home has the rustic cabin feel, secluded private setting and breathtaking view of the mountains from its tri-level decks. There are enormous windows in its great room that let you take in nature in all its expansive glory. The cabin is also the epitome of effortless modern luxury, putting everything--state-of-the-art at your fingertips. With sound system TVs, lighting, remote gas fireplaces and hot tub with Bluetooth-enabled speakers throughout all with simplistic operations, the better to relax and enjoy the comforts of your home away from home.
Named for its four Tennessee Stone fireplaces and pines that surround it, Stone Pine Lodge is perched on a mountainside 22 feet off the ground from its lower deck, where you can hear the faint sound of a small creek below the property. Inside, you’ll find weathered oak tongue and groove panels with rough sawn ceiling, mountain laurel staircases, recessed lighting and ceiling fans throughout, and rustic animal-themed accents on everything from the pillows and rugs to a custom coffee table that resembles the outline of a bear.
In the kitchen, unique wormy oak Jacobean cabinetry pairs with granite countertops, fieldstone backsplash, black composite sinks and stainless appliances, and there’s a convenient second kitchen bar on the lower level with a small fridge, sink and wall oven. The custom dining table can seat 10-12, plus three at the kitchen counter, and three more on the custom live edge sofa table with bar stools.
There are plenty of places to kick back and relax in the cabin, from the comfortable oversize chairs and sofas in the family room to the game room, where regulation billiards, Xbox One system, a classic multicade arcade game console and dozens of board games provide hours of entertainment. The WiFi enabled home has five 4K high definition flat screen TVs ranging from 43” in the master suite, 50” in the downstairs bedroom, 55” outside on the entertainment deck to 60” in the family room and game room, all equipped with DirecTV, NFL SUNDAY TICKET, sports, movie packages and superior sound.
Step outside onto the decks and you can fire up the gas grill for a barbecue, settle into a rocker with a drink or soak your cares away in the six-person hot tub in the warmth of the custom level gas fireplace (there’s a wood-burning one too, on the entertainment deck above). Other options for outdoor fun include horseshoes, a corn hole game, rope swing, deck hammock and fire pit with seating for 12.
The cabin can accommodate 11 guests in its three comfortable bedrooms (all with custom king beds with pillow top mattresses), a loft with a twin over queen bunk bed made of striking Amish wormy wood logs, and a queen-size rough saw timber sofa lounger in the game room. The upstairs master has French door opening to a private balcony and en suite bathroom with double hammered copper sinks, wall mounted faucets, granite countertops and a slate and stone shower with dual heads. The main level bedroom’s French door open onto the entertainment deck, and its adjacent bath is outfitted with a double vanity, over-sized glass vessel sinks and pedestal faucets, granite countertops, a bathtub/shower with slate and glass mosaic inlay, and a washer-dryer. The twelve foot ceilings distinguish the entire lower level including the bedroom with king bed and adjacent bath with walk-in shower with copper mosaic inlay and copper sinks.
With so much to enjoy at Stone Pine Lodge, you need a good motivation to leave, and there are lots of reasons just a short drive away. The cabin is located 15 miles from downtown Blue Ridge and its excellent restaurants including Chester Brunnenmeyer’s for wings, steaks, home-baked bread and great atmosphere, farm to table fare at Harvest on Main, and pizza and Italian food at Masseria. You can go to Mercier Orchards for apple and berry picking, wine tasting, and buying great sandwiches, jams and hard cider to take home. Feeling more adventurous? Go mountain biking, take a zip lining canopy tour, white water rafting, golf, hike at Fall Branch Falls, fish for trout or go tubing on the Toccoa River. Or if you’re feeling lucky, it’s a 20-minute trip to the Harrah’s casino in Murphy, NC.
For a vacation that combines high adrenaline fun and total relaxation, and offers both back to basics immersion in nature and the height of luxury, Stone Pine Lodge is the destination of your dreams. Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 11 (3 kings, twin over queen bunk beds, queen lounger)
- Game Room - regulation billiards, Xbox One system, Area 51 Site 4 arcade game, Rampage multicade, 60 game classic multicade arcade system, cocktail table, 60” flat screen 4K smart TV with DVD and 55” sound bar plus sub woofer, stone gas fireplace, queen lounger, club chair, leather rocking chair, coffee table, whiskey barrel stools, board games, ceiling fan
- Outdoor - front covered porch; covered main level deck, 55” flat screen 4K TV with sound bar, stone wood burning fireplace, 6 Adirondack chairs and ottomans, gas grill, picnic table & custom stools seats 8, ceiling fan; private upstairs master suite balcony with chairs & ottomans; lower deck, hot tub seats 6, stone gas fireplace, 2 rockers, deck hammock, pub table and 2 stools; rope swing, horseshoe pit; fire pit, bench seating for 12
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, custom wormy oak Jacobean cabinets, field stone backsplash, granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 3, kitchen utensils, microwave, coffee maker; second downstairs bar kitchen, wall oven, sink, under counter fridge
- Dining Room - table seats 12, breakfast bar seats 3
- Media - DirecTV with premium channels, NFL SUNDAY TICKET, movies and sport package; local telephone; Bluetooth speaker pairs that will connect to mobile device in family room, game room, lower deck, and main level deck
- Family Room - leather sofa, 2 extra large chairs with ottoman, leather side chair and ottoman, custom bear coffee table, 60” flat screen 4K smart TV with 55” sound bar and sub woofer, Blu-ray/DVD player, stone gas fireplace, rug
- Loft - twin over queen Amish wormy log bunk beds
- Bedrooms - upstairs master suite, custom timber oversized king bed, 43” flat screen 4K TV, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, French door to private balcony with chairs & ottomans and ceiling fan; main level bedroom, custom timber oversized king bed, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, access to main level deck; downstairs bedroom, rustic custom king bed, large double sitting window, night stand, 55” flat screen 4K smart TV, lamp, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - upstairs master bath, slate and stone walk-in shower with extra wand showerhead, double vanity with hammered copper sinks, wall mounted faucets, granite tops; main level bath, tub/shower combo with slate and glass mosaic inlay, double vanity with oversized glass vessel sinks, pedestal faucets, granite tops; downstairs bath, slate and stone walk-in shower, double vanity with hammered copper sinks, granite tops
- Laundry - washer and dryer on main level bathroom
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - gravel driveway