There are a lot of Georgia mountain rental properties to choose from, but few are as spectacular as The Haven on Toccoa. Situated on more than two wooded acres in a beautiful valley on 230 ft. of riverfront surrounded by breathtaking 360° long-range Blue Ridge mountain views, this picture postcard showplace of a home is more modern mountain lodge than quaint and cozy cabin.
You won’t find animal figurines and homey slogans, but you will see real wildlife like deer and turkey on the property, and you can fish for trout in the river, right outside the back door. The expansive lawn is ideal for playing frisbee or tossing a football, and the perfect setting for celebrations. With accommodations for 14 guests, it’s the rare rental that’s large enough for a large family or group of friends.
It’s a 20 to 30-minute, scenic drive to downtown Blue Ridge’s shops, restaurants and famous railway tour, and convenient to all the activities the Aska Adventure Area has to offer, including hiking, horseback riding, and canoeing, kayaking, and tubing on the Toccoa river. Inside, the home is luxurious and chic, a mix of rich woods and Tennessee fieldstone, professionally and comfortably decorated with contemporary Pottery Barn pieces in an elegant, upscale style.
The main level great room, with its cathedral ceiling and wall of windows to showcase the view, is made for fun family gatherings, with leather sofas and chairs, a custom remote-controlled gas fireplace, a selection of board games, a 75” Smart TV above the log mantel and Bluetooth speakers. Pull-out king beds in the sofas are perfect for extra guests.
The spacious, fully-stocked kitchen is state-of-the-art, with wood cabinets, granite counters, an island with four stools, a refrigerator with icemaker, professional gas stove and oven, microwave, dishwasher and drip coffeemaker. The dining table seats eight. But why stay inside when you can relax in style on the covered deck? You’ll find a wood-burning fireplace, a charcoal grill, a five-seat hot tub and plenty of seating, plus two fire pits to keep you warm as you take in the view.
You’ll rest in comfort and style in one of the lodge’s four bedrooms, one on the main level and three upstairs. The main level master suite has a king bed, direct access to the hot tub deck, a 55” Smart TV and private bath with double vanity and a waterfall shower. On the upper level, the master bedroom has a vaulted ceiling, 55” Smart TV, and private bath with double vanity, custom cabinets and counters, a clawfoot jetted tub and a walk-in shower with a frameless glass door. The other two bedrooms, one with a king bed and the other a kids’ bunk room that sleeps four, each have 50” Smart TVs and share a large bathroom with custom cabinets and counters, jetted tub and shower. There’s an additional half bath on the main level, and a reading nook in the upstairs loft with a desk, armchair and a dartboard.
It’s a beautiful, easy ride to The Haven on Toccoa. Guest amenities include wireless internet, streaming via DISH Network, laundry facilities, and cooling ceiling fans throughout the home. You don’t have to leave your furry best friend behind: for a fee, you can bring up to two dogs with you to experience a one-of-a-kind getaway at this magnificent luxury retreat. Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 14 (3 kings, 4 twin bunks, 2 pullout sofas)
- Outdoor - covered front porch, 2 rocking chairs, bench seating, charcoal grill; main level covered side deck, stacked stone wood burning fireplace, patio couch, 2 swivel patio chairs, coffee table, rug, ceiling fan; main level back deck, 3 Adirondack chairs, side tables, hot tub seats 5; fire pit with large stones for seating; riverside deck, raised fire pit, 4 Adirondack chairs
- Interior - natural wood, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, oven, custom cabinets, granite counter tops, breakfast bar seats 4, kitchen utensils, microwave, coffeemaker
- Dining Room - dining table seats 8, breakfast bar seats 4
- Media - Dish network, Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), local telephone
- Family Room - leather sleeper sofas, leather lounging chairs, stone gas fireplace, 75” Smart TV, Bluetooth speakers, side tables, coffee table, lamps, rug, board games
- Loft - writing desk, chair, lamp, rug, lounging chair, dart board
- Bedrooms - main level master bedroom, king bed, 55” Smart TV, dresser, night stand, lamps, ceiling fan, deck access, rug; upstairs bedroom, king bed, 55” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, chairs, ceiling fan, rug; second upstairs bedroom, king bed, 50” Smart TV, dresser, night stand, lamps, rug, ceiling fan; third upstairs bedroom, 4 twin bunk beds, night stand, lamp, 50” Smart TV, ceiling fan, rug
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, custom fieldstone walk-in waterfall shower, custom wood top double vanity, rugs, bench seating; upstairs master bath, claw foot soaking tub, walk-in shower, custom wood top double vanity; upstairs second bath, tub/shower combo, custom wood top vanity; main level half bath, custom wood top vanity
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry - washer and dryer on main level
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin - paved and gravel roads to cabin, gravel driveway