If you are looking for a beautiful place to stay during your vacation, look no further as Whitetail Bluff has it all for you. A peaceful, cozy, and tranquil place located near the Toccoa River. This is truly an ideal spot for your family’s getaway to Blue Ridge! Sitting on 3.3 acres and located right on a creek near hiking trails, it’s a glorious place to be!
The home was designed by a local architect, Tony Boyatt, and built by a local builder, Danny Anderson. The owners decided to work with both of them to create an atmosphere that was not only rustic and cozy but modern and functional for large families. As a result, the house isn't so much of a "cabin" but more of a mountain "chalet" hidden away in the Toccoa River Forest!
The cabin’s name has a great history. The property is lined with Deer Trails on the bluff that lead down to the creek below. These magnificent, peaceful creatures frequent the land and can be seen often in the morning bouncing through with their white tails!
The property is extremely peaceful and serene, with the sounds of the forest and the creek flowing below. The house features the best of both cozy cabin amenities but also modern touches. Rough sawn pine flooring and trim are found throughout, but you’ll appreciate the modern kitchen and furnishings. Built with comfort in mind, enjoy ceiling fans throughout, custom cabinets and vanities, granite countertops, artwork featuring local wildlife, area rugs, and so much more!
To add in on the fun, the outdoor areas are complete with a firepit and Adirondack chairs, a grill, a hot tub, and multiple places to sit and unwind. Take a stroll down the backyard to the creek located in the valley at the bottom of the property and discover the hiking trail. Common visitors along this trail include turkey, fox, and many chirping birds!
And, of course, your adventure won’t be completed if you miss the wonderful places around the area like the local wineries, local breweries, and the plethora of outdoor fun. Go boating on Lake Blue Ridge, tubing or kayaking down the Toccoa River, hiking on the myriad of trails in the Blue Ridge area, and so much more. The possibilities are endless.
If you haven’t decided where to stay, then Whitetail Bluff could be perfect for you! So book your escape today - we’ll see you soon!Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 10 (3 kings, 2 twins over 1 queen bunks)
- Game Room - shuffleboard, board games, dual arcade console, 65" Smart TV, electric fireplace, leather sofa with 2 ottomans, coffee table, rug, wet bar, mini-fridge, sink, Keurig, table, 4 chairs
- Outdoor - covered front porch; main level covered deck, patio table seats 6, gas grill, 2 swivel patio chairs; lower patio, hot tub seats 6, 4 patio chairs; firepit, 6 Adirondack chairs
- Interior - rough sawn pine floors and trim, barn wood accent, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, oven, custom cabinets, granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 4, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, air fryer, toaster, Keurig
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6, breakfast bar seats 4
- Media - Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), local telephone
- Family Room – microfiber sofa, 2 lounging chairs, ottoman, stacked stone gas fireplace, 55” Smart TV, coffee table, rug, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - main level master bedroom, king bed, 55” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, rug, deck access; second main level bedroom, king bed, 43” Smart TV, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, rug, deck access; downstairs bedroom, king bed, 43” Smart TV, night stands, lamps, rug, ceiling fan, deck access; second downstairs bedroom, 2 twin beds over queen bunks, night stands, ceiling fan, deck access
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, walk-in shower, marble top double vanity; second main level bath, walk-in shower, marble top double vanity; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, marble top vanity; half bath, marble top vanity
- Laundry – washer and dryer on main level
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin - paved roads to cabin, gravel driveway with exterior security camera in use