Wolf Mountain Hideaway makes a stunning first impression. Tucked away on a wooded hillside, it has glorious long-range mountain vistas visible above the trees and a prow roof pointing toward the sky.
Located on Stuart Mountain in Mineral Bluff just 15 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge and even closer to the Lake Blue Ridge marina, this mountain oasis offers you both proximity to attractions and activities and the ultimate in privacy.
Beautifully designed on three levels with a wraparound deck, the pine log cabin is spacious yet cozy, its bright and airy open-plan design and elegantly rustic decor creating a comfortable, inviting ambiance. You can gather and relax around the living room fireplace on the main level, head down to the family room, where there’s a 70” Smart TV, wet bar, poker table, and a cocktail arcade table with 60 vintage games, or throw a log on the fireplace on the covered front porch as you enjoy the night air.
You’ll also find a fire pit, eight-seat hot tub, plenty of seating including rockers, chairs, and a porch swing, a large level grass play area that kids will love, and a gas grill to prepare your favorite barbecue feasts. The kitchen is fully equipped and beautifully furnished with poplar cabinets, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, electric oven and stove, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator with icemaker, a crockpot, drip coffeemaker and Keurig. There’s room at the dining table for six, plus three at the island.
The four spacious, comfortable bedrooms are tailor made for a big family or a large group of friends, sleeping 10 people in all. The upstairs master suite has a king bed, 40” TV, private bath with a granite countertop, double vanity, jetted tub and tiled walk-in shower. The main level bedroom also has a king bed and 40” TV, and there’s a tub/shower combo and washer/dryer in the adjacent bathroom. There are two bedrooms downstairs, one with a queen bed and the other with a full bed and twin bunk beds. The shared bath has a pedestal sink and walk-in shower.
The cabin’s other amenities include WiFi, DirecTV, DVD players and surround sound in both family living areas, and ceiling fans in every room. Wolf Mountain Hideaway is canine-friendly, so feel free to bring your dog with you to enjoy its carefree, relaxing atmosphere with the ones you love in a magnificent mountain setting.Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 10 (2 kings, 1 queen, full, twin bunk beds)
- Game Room - poker table with 4 chairs, cocktail arcade game with 60 games, 70” Smart TV with DVD player, surround sound, wet bar with mini frig, 2 stools, stone gas fireplace, leather recliner, coffee table, rug, ceiling fans, deck access
- Outdoor - front porch, 2 rockers, 2 foot stools, ceiling fan; main level covered side porch, stone wood burning fireplace, wicker love seat, chairs, 2 ottomans, side table, rug, ceiling fan; main level deck, swing, chairs, side table, gas grill; lower patio, bench, swing, 2 rockers, 2 foot stools, hot tub seats 8, ceiling fan; fire pit
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets, granite countertops, island seats 3, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, toaster, coffeemaker, Keurig
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6; kitchen island seats 3
- Media - DirecTV
- Family Room - sofa, 2 chairs with ottomans, stone gas fireplace, 50” Smart TV with DVD player, surround sound, coffee table, side tables, lamps, rug, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - main level master bedroom, king bed, 40” flat screen TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, chair, rug, ceiling fan; upstairs bedroom, king bed, 40” flat screen TV, night stands, lamps, cedar bench, rug, ceiling fan; downstairs bedroom, queen bed, 40” flat screen TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan; second downstairs bedroom, full bed, twin bunk beds, night stand, lamp, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, tub/shower combo, granite vanity; upstairs master bath, Jacuzzi tub, walk-in shower, granite double vanities; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, pedestal sink
- Pet friendly - well behaved dog with prior management approval
- Laundry - washer and dryer main level bathroom
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin - paved road, paved and gravel driveway